Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Maybe Dabozo Knows What He Doesn't Know

Quote Originally Posted by coot nasty View Post
    This sounds like you are mad at him over a bet or something? I could honestly care less if he wins another game or not did I used to yeah for sure. But when I realized I was investing to much time on a bunch of 18 year olds and a man that’s a millionaire and I have no control over I decided to be smart about it and let it go. I’ve learned to invest in myself and my son that plays football. So for you to sit here and keep worrying about Dabo and what they are doing and letting it affect you so much I’d give it a try and maybe invest in the things you can control because it’s definitely not Clemson football or the problems you got going on down there in Columbia. Hey look at the bright side at least your other team the Tarholes are still in it in baseball!
    Well said buddy!
    Seems a lot of Climp5in fans started feeling the same way as you and about the same time.
    Funny how that works, huh?
    I'm still ready for college football, come what may with it.
    The fall is the best time of year

Now that they are irrelevant, they don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregory View Post
    Now that they are irrelevant, they don't care.
    The shitter turned them into quitters

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    You can't make this stuff up folks
    From NC to 7th place in the ACC in record setting time, but all is well because "he is doing it the right way"
    Thank God, St Dabozo is putting the "molding of men" before winning games. Haven't seen the NCAA rankings of "making men and great fathers" come out yet, so I can't speak of how he compares to others and I am pretty sure you can't either.
    Unfortunately Poot Nasty, your excuses for him hold no water as he has been walking out onto the filed a top 12 or better recruiting class every year of your "step back"
    and if players left for "more playing time", you'd assume the ones that are playing are better skilled?
    But these are your excuses, so you tell them any way you want that make you feel better and don't let anyone ever take them away from you.
    Bless your little orange heart
    Dabo’s horrible, he beats your team like a rented mule every year, 2’s coming, he’ll be in the playoffs or a major bowl this year, Sakkerliner won’t be in a bowl again. I’m pretty sure based on those facts, your shitter is worse than ours.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Deshaun says "Hi".

And this.....

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    he’ll be in the playoffs or a major bowl this year
    He said, "the playoffs"
    You gotta love these clowns

He said, "the playoffs"
    You gotta love these clowns
    Whats your take on your team this year since all these comments are in writing
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

He’s to busy enjoying Beamer current 51st ranked recruiting class to answer your question. #cycling in.

Quote Originally Posted by banded_mallard View Post
    He’s to busy enjoying Beamer current 51st ranked recruiting class to answer your question. #cycling in.
    Maybe Dabo's 12th ranked class will be able to score an offensive TD against them this year, or not.

improved on both sides the ball, with the O-line starters that were out all last season back, finally will have some depth to rotate in and out.
    A running back room for the first time in 4 years w/ Rocket leading them (last season it was down to DK and the transfer from Newberry)
    The defense got better and better as the year went on, the same one Climp5in couldn't get into the red zone against......9 starters returning and added two really good Edge guys

But tough to tell when you play ranked teams in the SEC.......they are deeper and all good

improved on both sides the ball, with the O-line starters that were out all last season back, finally will have some depth to rotate in and out.
    A running back room for the first time in 4 years w/ Rocket leading them (last season it was down to DK and the transfer from Newberry)
    The defense got better and better as the year went on, the same one Climp5in couldn't get into the red zone against......9 starters returning and added two really good Edge guys

But tough to tell when you play ranked teams in the SEC.......they are deeper and all good
    This is a way of saying they’ll suck again and won’t sniff a winning record much less a bowl and we know 2 is coming.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

but they won't be sucking in the middle of the ACC with consecutive top 10 recruiting classes
    so at least they have that going for them

I think they'll be better, but the record will still suck.

but they won't be sucking in the middle of the ACC with consecutive top 10 recruiting classes
    so at least they have that going for them
    But they’ll get to play a middle of the road ACC team in November. How will that go?
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Awesome

That’s a good one
    "To the sensitive gunner nothing can equal a bird and a dog and a gun in trilogy."
    George Bird Evans