Thread: 3d printers

Default 3d printers

Who's running what?
    What are you making?
    What do you recommend for a beginner?
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Artillery Genius from 2020
    Making models for the kids, toddler cabinet locks, custom race car tire drawer pulls for the kids room, misc brackets and pieces to fix broken stuff, topo surveys of job sites, etc. Options are just about endless these days, free files cover just about anything, paid files are pennies or just a few bucks, and if you cant model it yourself there are plenty of places to pay someone to do it.

I've been happy with the Genius, I would suggest getting the biggest print area you can justify. I got the 220x220 print bed just as an entry but very quickly wished I had upgraded to the larger print bed.

Artillery Genius from 2020
    Making models for the kids, toddler cabinet locks, custom race car tire drawer pulls for the kids room, misc brackets and pieces to fix broken stuff, topo surveys of job sites, etc. Options are just about endless these days, free files cover just about anything, paid files are pennies or just a few bucks, and if you cant model it yourself there are plenty of places to pay someone to do it.

I've been happy with the Genius, I would suggest getting the biggest print area you can justify. I got the 220x220 print bed just as an entry but very quickly wished I had upgraded to the larger print bed.