Thread: Auto & Home Insurance Quotes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm in the same boat. I've always had USAA. Zero wrecks or tickets in the past 20 years. But I'm paying almost $250 a month for a 2021 Truck. I keep hearing the rates have gone up based on overall costs that have gone up. Shouldn't those increased costs be charged against the high risk drivers only?

Quote Originally Posted by Gander View Post
    I'm in the same boat. I've always had USAA. Zero wrecks or tickets in the past 20 years. But I'm paying almost $250 a month for a 2021 Truck. I keep hearing the rates have gone up based on overall costs that have gone up. Shouldn't those increased costs be charged against the high risk drivers only?
    They are certainly charged more but everyone is sharing the risk to some degree.

Quote Originally Posted by Gander View Post
    That seems ridiculously high. I'm paying around $450/month, but that's for 5 vehicles ranging from 1979 - 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by huntinghagen#12 View Post
    That seems ridiculously high. I'm paying around $450/month, but that's for 5 vehicles ranging from 1979 - 2016.
    I pay a few dollars over that for 3 F150’s (‘19, ‘19, ‘12) a ‘15 Traverse and a ‘13 Tahoe. USAA.