Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NLP

You should be eating 2lbs of red meat daily and tanning your balls.

Check and check
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

i am sure that will help

i still think every last one of you is a keyboard cowboy
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

If you are really asking what you should do, the first step is knowing what's true and to do that, you have to do what you won't do and click on some links; take the time to listen and read. You make jokes about information found on the internet like you don't realize that nearly every piece of knowledge and data ever created or collected is available in some form on the Internet. Does true knowledge only come from a 20-year-old textbook taught by someone who has only learned from that same textbook in an approved institution? Hear the voices of the experts whose research isn't funded by the companies whose product they are studying, information from sources other than captured agencies.

What you should do could fill multiple books, but that's a start.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

is this all about the vaccine? seriously?

lol. and this is why you are who you are and will stay that way. its about a million different things that you've been lied to about that is killing you and your kids. but this was the confirmation i needed. I won't waste any more virtual breath. Stay gold, pony boy.
    -Samuel Adams

so, its not about the vaccine?

you quit too easily

its about processed foods?

and the QAnon shaman told you this?

-Samuel Adams

y'all crack me up

i still dont know what he's doing differently than me. other than worry.

Being awesome.

You can't fathom how chill and worry free I am and have been since Sept. I can't unlearn the things I've learned, so I'm still informed, but am stress and worry free. Blissfully aware. Who knew that could be a thing.
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    Being awesome.

You can't fathom how chill and worry free I am and have been since Sept. I can't unlearn the things I've learned, so I'm still informed, but am stress and worry free. Blissfully aware. Who knew that could be a thing.
    Sounds like you either found Jesus or got on drugs.
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    Being awesome.

well done, sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck cutter View Post
    Sounds like you either found Jesus or got on drugs.
    and lol

I think he found his inside peas.
    aka inner peace

Did some drugs, found Jesus, exorcised a demon, reset default mode network, cured the incurable; something. Not quite sure, but fount those peas.

Last edited by everlast; 02-20-2024 at 02:43 PM.
    -Samuel Adams