Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heads up

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    The strange looking aircraft is a RQ-170. It is unmanned. Air Force and CIA both use em. They're stealth and have reconnaissance equipment. They not a secret but they aren't a household name yet either.
    Cool. Thanks for the info. And in regards to your 2nd post, I do remember hearing about that attack several years ago, now that you mention it.

Looks a whole lot like the triangle UAP's.......just saying.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    And this shit would NOT have happened under the mean tweet TRUMP Sorry 2th, FJB
    if you could even begin to explain this, I might listen.

we sure do put a lot of blame on a sitting president when this region has been at war since its inception.

and thats more than 6 years ago.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Let me give you an example of how stupid the moron is.

He took a photo op with Delta operators in Israel and posted it on X.

If anything true came out of Bathhouse Barry's mouth its that Joe can fuck anything up
    https://x.com/samosaur/status/1714962125980901873?s=20
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

It's no accident.

Funny how there is no coverage of Cocaine Hunter this week........
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    if you could even begin to explain this, I might listen.
    I’ll help you out, bud. People think you’re a never trumper. I know that you voted for Trump and will vote for him again, but my memory isn’t impaired by alcoholic encephalopathy.

The second part of your post was a waste of your time to type and my time to read.
    Last edited by Fish; 10-20-2023 at 12:38 PM.

Toof…sometimes it’s best to just keep things simple when contemplating ridiculously complex things that are beyond our understanding, so here’s how I view all this. In the years leading up to Trump taking office, all you’d see on TV or the internet or read in the papers were images of and stories about innocent people being beheaded, burned in cages, drown in cages….just to name a few methods of terroristic killing that come to mind. We didn’t have Israel’s back, we were funneling money to Iran, and the Middle East was way more FUBAR than it’s normal FUBAR-ness.

2016…DJT is pres. We bomb the shit out of a key airfield and show things are different. We become energy independent. We shot money to Iran off, take money back, and kill their ability to profit from oil sales. We move embassy to Jerusalem and let the world know we absolutely have their backs. We tactically and surgically start sending ISIS fighters to the afterlife. The Mid East calms down and is Normal to better than normal FUBAR-ness. From time to time…when high level targets were exposed….Trump would bomb them into the afterlife also. Gas was cheap, inflation was low, we were not in any hot wars, and we were not sending hundreds of billions to screwed up, corrupt governments to fund and fuel any wars.
    We certainly were not sending billions to governments that want us all dead. The beheadings stopped; ISIS was a thing of the past. Americans of all races were more prosperous, and life was good if you didn’t listen to the 24/7 bullshit about Russia, Russia, Russia and Orange man BAD!

2020….I said….it will not be long until the beheadings and heinous murder of innocent people once again grace the internet. Well…here we are.

So…dumbing it down…

Trump was strong, and there was peace and prosperity.
    Biden is a crooked piece of shit with dementia and can no longer function to the point that anyone would let him hold a gun on a dove shoot. The people making the calls are weak (intentionally so, as they hate the entire concept of our country) and this is the least peaceful the world has been since December 6, 1941. This is the least peaceful our country has been since the late 60s early 70s.

Just looking at verified results…it’s easy to see why any sane human would bet that this crap wouldn’t be happening if Trump were in office.
    Last edited by WhitewaterDuck; 10-21-2023 at 01:24 PM.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

Preach it My Man! Truth!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Toof ain't gonna read all that.

Quote Originally Posted by scatter shot View Post
    He will...he just won't admit it.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

Troof

Quote Originally Posted by WhitewaterDuck View Post
    Toof…sometimes it’s best to just keep things simple when contemplating ridiculously complex things that are beyond our understanding, so here’s how I view all this. In the years leading up to Trump taking office, all you’d see on TV or the internet or read in the papers were images of and stories about innocent people being beheaded, burned in cages, drown in cages….just to name a few methods of terroristic killing that come to mind. We didn’t have Israel’s back, we were funneling money to Iran, and the Middle East was way more FUBAR than it’s normal FUBAR-ness.

2016…DJT is pres. We bomb the shit out of a key airfield and show things are different. We become energy independent. We shot money to Iran off, take money back, and kill their ability to profit from oil sales. We move embassy to Jerusalem and let the world know we absolutely have their backs. We tactically and surgically start sending ISIS fighters to the afterlife. The Mid East calms down and is Normal to better than normal FUBAR-ness. From time to time…when high level targets were exposed….Trump would bomb them into the afterlife also. Gas was cheap, inflation was low, we were not in any hot wars, and we were not sending hundreds of billions to screwed up, corrupt governments to fund and fuel any wars.
    We certainly were not sending billions to governments that want us all dead. The beheadings stopped; ISIS was a thing of the past. Americans of all races were more prosperous, and life was good if you didn’t listen to the 24/7 bullshit about Russia, Russia, Russia and Orange man BAD!

2020….I said….it will not be long until the beheadings and heinous murder of innocent people once again grace the internet. Well…here we are.

So…dumbing it down…

Trump was strong, and there was peace and prosperity.
    Biden is a crooked piece of shit with dementia and can no longer function to the point that anyone would let him hold a gun on a dove shoot. The people making the calls are weak (intentionally so, as they hate the entire concept of our country) and this is the least peaceful the world has been since December 6, 1941. This is the least peaceful our country has been since the late 60s early 70s.

Just looking at verified results…it’s easy to see why any sane human would bet that this crap wouldn’t be happening if Trump were in office.
    i dont think biden had a damn thing to do with hamas and israel fighting. I hate to break it to you but they've been at it way before biden was elected. believe it or not, the world vision doesnt revolve around the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by scatter shot View Post
    also true