Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: . 257 Roberts project?

I love my model 700 in .257. I have killed alot of deer with it through the years and it is by far my favorite rifle.

My feet are beautiful, and they always have extra attention.. if you're going full hygiene, go full hygiene and don't startle kids or women folk. That's set us apart from nasty yankees unleashing their black socks for athletic brand slides while they gross up our coast line...

I wear Olukai's every day that I am not going to church or the woods. Some catfish had shorts, sandals, and an untucked Hawaii shirt in church last Sunday. Same church my gg grandparents had to hitch a carriage and ride 10 miles from Jehosse to every Sunday in 3 piece suits and hoop skirts. Sure, I see the hypocrisy, but he ain't Jesus. Respect for much of anything is getting to be a thing of the past...

JAB, can someone please update my subscription status thingy? Thanks!

3813365.jpg
    Last edited by willyworm; 08-30-2023 at 10:16 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft