Thread: 120000 American Children

Default 120000 American Children

120,000 American Children ‘Died Suddenly’ after Covid Shots Rollout

https://slaynews.com/news/120000-ame...2fp5aKQ_65Knew
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

if that were one of my kids, you cant bet your ass I'd be making noise and suing the pharmaceutical company and the federal government while I'm at it.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-022-10928-z

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

05 May 2022 Editor’s Note: Readers are alerted that the conclusions of this article are subject to criticisms that are being considered by the Editors. A further editorial response will follow once all parties have been given an opportunity to respond in full.

hey mollie.
    please tell me you understand my point. lie if you have to.

we could have a contest. just keep posting links that support what we think is true and see who runs out of links.

I thought thats what we were doing? I have a dozen more qued up just waiting. And that's not even counting instagram posts.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    if that were one of my kids, you cant bet your ass I'd be making noise and suing the pharmaceutical company and the federal government while I'm at it.
    Ummm, no you wouldn't. There was a little clause in there when they fast tracked the vaccine that shields them both from litigation.

on top of the fact 1986 National Childhood Vaccine Act already gave them indemnity from the adverse effects of these "unavoidably unsafe" products.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams