Thread: Eventually

Default Eventually

they may get this POS, what if they put him in the same cell w/ Trump?

The House Oversight and Accountability Committee released a new bank memo showing that Hunter Biden and his business associates received millions of dollars from foreign oligarchs and sources while his father was vice president.

The memo shows how Hunter Biden, along with his former business partner Devon Archer, used their investment company, Rosemont Seneca Partners and its associated companies and bank accounts, to wire money they would receive from foreign oligarchs through different accounts. Hunter Biden was chairman of Rosemont Seneca Partners.

Biden investigation: Oversight Committee releases new Hunter bank memo showing payments from foreign oligarchs

© Provided by Washington Examiner
    The House Oversight and Accountability Committee released a new bank memo showing that Hunter Biden and his business associates received millions of dollars from foreign oligarchs and sources while his father was vice president.

The memo shows how Hunter Biden, along with his former business partner Devon Archer, used their investment company, Rosemont Seneca Partners and its associated companies and bank accounts, to wire money they would receive from foreign oligarchs through different accounts. Hunter Biden was chairman of Rosemont Seneca Partners.

The release of the memo comes a little over a week after Archer sat for a transcribed interview before Oversight Committee staff last Monday.

It confirms that in 2014, Hunter Biden and Archer received millions from Yelena Baturina — a Russian billionaire and former first lady of Moscow — and that Kenes Rakishev, a Kazakhstani oligarch with close ties to the then-prime minister of the country, appeared to purchase a $140,000 car for Hunter Biden.

According to the memo, on Feb. 14, 2014, Baturina wired $3.5 million to a bank account for Rosemont Seneca Thornton, a company associated with Biden and Archer. The bank account had Archer and Rosemont Seneca Partners listed as beneficiaries.

About a month later, Rosemont Seneca Thornton wired $750,000 to Archer and $2.7 million to a bank account for another company of Archer’s and Biden’s, Rosemont Seneca Bohai.

Rosemont Seneca Bohai was opened in Delaware on Feb. 13, 2014, just one day before the initial $3.5 million wire transfer from Baturina. Archer testified before the committee that he and Biden “had a handshake 50-50 ownership” in Rosemont Seneca Bohai. The $2.7 million wire transfer was what initially funded the Bohai account.

Then, on March 25, 2014, two separate transfers occurred internally to another Rosemont Seneca Bohai account, one for $2.2 million and another for $200,000.

That’s all just the top of the iceberg. Look up the press conference given by the fired prosecutor a few years back. It was prior to and the reason for “the big guy” getting him fired.
    He and other , now dead , or jailed Ukrainian officials detailed how 7.4 BILLION DOLLARS in aid had been stolen by the Democrat party, and US intelligence agencies.
    There is a reason Joeseph Robinette Biden was put in charge of dealings with that country. If you look at it through that lens it makes perfect sense that they are protecting one of the guys that knows where the bodies are buried, and will stop at no ends in their persecution of the guy not involved that may expose it.
    It all goes back to the Clintons, Obama, and their deep state appointees.
    If anyone ever starts pulling that thread the whole thing will unravel with a quickness.
    I’m sure Lady Graham, cocaine Mitch, and others in the Republican Party are deeply involved(paid for/owned). The lack of curiosity on the matter speaks to such an alliance. They’re not stupid, just self preserving.
    Flame away.

P.S. Covid was part of the cover up

$20 Million. Probably much, much more.

They are all corrupt. We the People deserve better .
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    $20 Million. Probably much, much more.

They are all corrupt. We the People deserve better .
    Last week they were saying over 50 million.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk

Gittin there.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

You have to get rid of them all at one time other wise they corrupt the ones coming in like putting you new apples in with a few rotten ones , soon all are rotten. AND they are all rotten.

#soon?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    #soon?
    Two more weeks, Storms and Krakkens and what not.

Like the old Richard Pryor movie. “Vote for NONE OF THE ABOVE “

Stick Hillary in that damn cell with the other 2 would suit me , or let them all get in a single engine aircraft that Bill Clinton picked out

The Q jokes don’t go over when there’s proof.

proof tends to lead to arrests and change and such....

#toosoon

#toosoon
    Like when Hillary had an illegal server and destroyed emails from it? Like when the list from Epstein’s is,and never got published or even followed up investigated on?
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

#toosoon
    Depends on who your are

#toosoon
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Duck View Post
    Like when Hillary had an illegal server and destroyed emails from it? Like when the list from Epstein’s is,and never got published or even followed up investigated on?
    This is fair, 2th.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Duck View Post
    thanks for proving my point.