Thread: Trifexis does not seem to be working this year

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    your fucking phone tells you your dog is scratching?

WHOLE
    E
    SHIT

Yep

Quote Originally Posted by LabLuvR View Post
    Yes, if you would follow my advice and get the tracker, I mentioned years ago it can do that. But then again, I realize not. Everybody is smart enough to take my great advice.
    He is correct, lost 1 lab few years back and still bothers me to this day. Almost lost another but we found him 4 months later.

Boykin stays inside but we have young grandkids that do not shut doors, etc. Trying every way possible to avoid that terrible feeling of wondering what ever happened to my dog.

Yea pretty neat , lets me know his activity , scratching and even sends a message Tillman needs some more exercise which basically tells me to get my fat ass of couch and take him for a walk

Quote Originally Posted by billbuster84 View Post
    We switched a while back from trifexis to the simparica trio. Vet recommended it as they had seen some issues with the trifexis not working as it should. No issues with the simparica yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Calling Vet in am, wife was on FB and said several folks commenting on one of her friends post about Trifexis not working this year. IDK
    Last edited by tprice; 06-05-2023 at 04:29 PM.