Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How About A,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Have you threatened to make them an episode of "Unsolved Mysteries" yet?
    You know, that's probably the craziest & saddest part. NO ONE would care.

haha, naw, bored, finished all of my salesmen, hit golf balls, did a podcast, and now I'm stuck in the office until 7..

Can you lease it to someone else. Gives legal standing.

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

Highstrung has a podcast? Details...

I was asked to be on one, people like me.. no tv coverage, just my soothing southern drawl

it gets lost on here. I still pretend every one of you I haven't met in person sounds like Truman Capote

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    MB, keep in mind, most of these erudite mouth-breathers haven't a single iota as to what they're talking about. Hope this helps.
    you need to lower the bar a tad. we have lots to offer. its just not necessarily relevant.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    That tent would be fully salted with both already. Let me shed more light. One of the "women" that occupy the home offered me this,,,, "I hate to leave my ole man & screw someone else just to have a place to live but it wouldn't be the first time"... Now, before all your horny bastards get excited, picture the ugliest meth head you've ever laid eyes on grinning at you with a twinkle in her eye & her gums flashing without even a hint of enamel.
    you should add fluoride to the well water.
    probably too late, but just an idea.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    it gets lost on here. I still pretend every one of you I haven't met in person sounds like Truman Capote
    "Well I'm about as tall as a shotgun and just as noisy..."

Call rocketman. He'll take care of them for you.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Call the mobile home folks and tell them lot rent is due. $3500 a month.

Quote Originally Posted by centurian View Post
    ...You might start plowing it up and dump about 10 dons of chicken manure on it along with loud music at the crack of dawn and bright lights at midnight. Make it miserable.
    You must not have spent much time in the Pee Dee area because that wouldn't affect this type of folks.

Not quite the same situation, but we had a dilapidated trailer 2 properties down from ours. I hade seen tenants raking leaves OUT of it. The landowner's POS son moved in and started cooking and selling. I made the joke about needing to burn the whole thing to the ground enough that I'm surprised the police didn't question me when it did, in fact, burn down. Thankfully, no one has come back since.