Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Miami vs Clemspon and SC vs the Vawls

Dang bunn
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    Replay is on SEC channel

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    I’ve been to dozens of games over the years. I was at the game when USC beat Bama years ago. I’ve never heard Willy B as loud as it was last night ever. I’ll be seeing replays in my head for a while

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Some high society lady says is your horse outside, no ma'am he's between my legs, but you're too fat to ride" Hank Jr

Quote Originally Posted by billbuster84 View Post
    I’ve been to dozens of games over the years. I was at the game when USC beat Bama years ago. I’ve never heard Willy B as loud as it was last night ever. I’ll be seeing replays in my head for a while

We were there for the 2010 'Bama game, too. Hot as Hades but well worth it.

Oh, and the night game in 2012 vs UGA is the loudest that place has ever been. Not even close. Especially when the soldier came home before the kickoff. We woulda beat an NFL team that night.
    Last edited by Black Bart; 11-21-2022 at 07:29 AM.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Well, it appears I spoke too soon. I must give credit where credit is due, real recognize real. CSB nutted up and gave play calling responsibilities to someone else and I couldn't be happier with the result. Go Cocks!

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    We were there for the 2010 'Bama game, too. Hot as Hades but well worth it.

Oh, and the night game in 2012 vs UGA is the loudest that place has ever been. Not even close. Especially when the soldier came home before the kickoff. We woulda beat an NFL team that night.
    Oh yeah. That’s the game the UGA running back said he’d be happy if he never had to play in that stadium again. Lol. I was worried about the TN game. Almost sold the tickets and watched from home. Really glad we decided to go. Had some friends with us that had never been to a game, and they had a blast.

"Some high society lady says is your horse outside, no ma'am he's between my legs, but you're too fat to ride" Hank Jr

Quote Originally Posted by Boduke View Post
    Well, it appears I spoke too soon. I must give credit where credit is due, real recognize real. CSB nutted up and gave play calling responsibilities to someone else and I couldn't be happier with the result. Go Cocks!
    I heard that he had a consultant calling the plays. Someone sure knew what they were doing that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Thumpmaster View Post
    I heard that he had a consultant calling the plays. Someone sure knew what they were doing that's for sure.
    Freddie Kitchens. Remember that name.

I've been saying all CSB has to do is let Kitchens take over calling plays and let Shatterfield ride the desk for the next 2 weeks that way they maintain their oh so important "friendship" but we aren't subject to his paraplegic offensive scheme anymore and can actually start working out our offensive identity under CSB!

The talent has been there it just hasn't been used to its potential until Saturday.

Best game at Willy B. I’ve ever been too. I sat beside 4 volunteer fans who were a pretty cool guys , we talked all game. One got pretty hammered and he asked me for a dip, hoping it would help him sober up. Next thing I knew he was vomiting tobacco juice and chunks of something.

Quote Originally Posted by Thumpmaster View Post
    Heard the same thing. Satterfield is gone after the season.

Quote Originally Posted by fracas714 View Post
    Best game at Willy B. I’ve ever been too. I sat beside 4 volunteer fans who were a pretty cool guys , we talked all game. One got pretty hammered and he asked me for a dip, hoping it would help him sober up. Next thing I knew he was vomiting tobacco juice and chunks of something.
    We had a few sitting behind us. They were pretty obnoxious and drunk. Luckily they left just a few mins into the 3rd quarter. Also had some pretty disrespectful SC fans around us. I’m all about cheering my team off, but some of the stuff these guys were doing would just about warrant an ass whooping if it happened outside of the stadium.

Did anybody else see the big fella that tried to jump the hedges, barrel roll over the cop? Happened right in front of us, and he ended up in handcuffs

The Steamer said Satterfield called every play except one.
    Beamer said he called the 40 yard deep ball down the middle

Quote Originally Posted by billbuster84 View Post
    We had a few sitting behind us. They were pretty obnoxious and drunk. Luckily they left just a few mins into the 3rd quarter. Also had some pretty disrespectful SC fans around us. I’m all about cheering my team off, but some of the stuff these guys were doing would just about warrant an ass whooping if it happened outside of the stadium.

Did anybody else see the big fella that tried to jump the hedges, barrel roll over the cop? Happened right in front of us, and he ended up in handcuffs

The goatee crowd gets ornery with a big win or a big loss (more of the norm)…I think it’s realization that, win or lose, when the game’s over they’re headed back to a single-wide somewhere in the asscrack of SC, aka, the midlands.

Quote Originally Posted by LC17 View Post
    The goatee crowd gets ornery with a big win or a big loss (more of the norm)…I think it’s realization that, win or lose, when the game’s over they’re headed back to a single-wide somewhere in the asscrack of SC, aka, the midlands.
    A Klimpsux fan talking about single-wides. What an oxymoron.

Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"