Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: CLEMSON v USC. Looks like it is gonna be a game Predictions

Default CLEMSON v USC. Looks like it is gonna be a game Predictions

I am sure USuC fans are on cloud 9 right now and rightfully so , great win. CONGRATULATIONS

Now predictions for Coots v Tigers this week

IN this game records never really seem to matter and this year this is more true than every

Coots will come in expecting to win, big difference and Tigers playing decent but still not great

Could be the year but I am sticking with Tigers by 7

Best week of year on SCD for all us fans of both schools. Should be lot of fun , except for those with soft feelings LOL
    Last edited by tprice; 11-20-2022 at 07:17 AM.

If Carolina plays like they did against the VOLS they will carve up the Clemson secondary. Heck of a performance by the Carolina

Home field advantage will be large.

Have I mentioned how much I miss BT2 yet?
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Hey Satterfield. Great play calling tonight.

Thanks Shane. Sorry we ran out of touchdown fireworks.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

UT had zero pass rush. Rattled had time to call for takeout and eat it all night, that won’t be the case this week. Clemson’s secondary has played stout of late too.

Carolina’s weapon will be the TE/RB, dude was a load.

Clemson by 17. Shipley, Mafah and Pace will pound them. Hopefully UgottakeepthrowingINT’s isn’t what they have to rely on.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Home field will be huge. Clemson should win this one on paper. This game is really all they have left to play for this season
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    Home field will be huge. Clemson should win this one on paper. This game is really all they have left to play for this season
    Ha ha, I hate to tell you but Clemson is not far out of the playoff picture. Sure they need some help but they stand better than a 50/50 now.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    UT had zero pass rush. Rattled had time to call for takeout and eat it all night, that won’t be the case this week. Clemson’s secondary has played stout of late too.

Clemson by 17.
    This

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 11-20-2022 at 08:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post

Carolina’s weapon will be the TE/RB, dude was a load.

Clemson by 17. Shipley, Mafah and Pace will pound them. Hopefully UgottakeepthrowingINT’s isn’t what they have to rely on.
    I'd take them points 100/100 times.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    Ha ha, I hate to tell you but Clemson is not far out of the playoff picture. Sure they need some help but they stand better than a 50/50 now. Think I saw 16 out of 19 one loss conference champs have made the playoff.

Quote Originally Posted by banded_mallard View Post
    Ha ha, I hate to tell you but Clemson is not far out of the playoff picture. Sure they need some help but they stand better than a 50/50 now. Think I saw 16 out of 19 one loss conference champs have made the playoff.
    How many of those were ACC teams? Serious question.

Is there an echo in here?

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    How many of those were ACC teams? Serious question.
    My guess is just one and it was Clemson one of those years... maybe.

Llyod being back would be huge.

This game won’t be close. Tennessee was a pretender. Cocks are prone to have a good game at home every so often.

Hopefully Dabo will jerk Ucantthrow in the first half if the Tigers get down. See a close game going either way by 3.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by banded_mallard View Post
    Clemson still has to beat the tarholes and Mark Mayes kid is legit

Quote Originally Posted by Huntinjunkie View Post
    Clemson still has to beat the tarholes and Mark Mayes kid is legit
    Winning out goes without saying but I think Clemson stands a very good chance of doing that. I don’t think that’s unreasonable.

Kubscout is going into the transfer portal. He will be at TCU or Baylor next year.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk