Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Golden Arches to the Pearly Gate

Quote Originally Posted by lil 2 sleepy View Post
    No shit. It said explicitly that the cop was on-site to deal with a separate incident not at all related to this kid. How many times have you seen blue lights and said, boy they might be for me, I should take my car out of gear, put down my sandwich, and get out when one rips the door open. Give me a fucking break. This kid was said to not have had anything to do with the previous nights chase. This kid had no reason to believe the cop was coming to his car.

The police chief is quoted in one of those articles as having zero defense for his actions and said zero justification for the shooting. Y’all lick on big brothers boot on this one all you want, but I guaran damn tee if it was my kid, they wouldn’t have to worry about charging his ass .
    I’m certainly not defending the cop because his actions don’t follow any protocol that I can think of. But I will disagree with 2 of your points. In reference to the kid, he definitely had plenty of time to not only recognize that it was a cop but to make a conscious decision to flee. No idea why. As to your last sentence about leading others to believe the cop would never face charges because you would do something, you wouldn’t do anything. Not one thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by scatter shot View Post
    And this is dumber than shit from a guy that thinks bystanders are worse than the criminals.
    Figured you'd be a bit more humble (and rational) after that last thread. Guess not.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Quote Originally Posted by mudflat View Post
    Mean while, Rolling Thunder is very active on 85. Pulling every suspicious black person they can, even had a Greyhound pulled over last night and everyone on side of the road.
    Sheriff look for dat $$$$$. Low rent
    Bluetick