Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SCHP Protecting and Serving

The word "pregnant" was only whispered when I was young. Same with "divorced". My how times have changed!

Back to the topic at hand; I’ve always had positive interactions with SCHP. My favorite was getting pulled for 70 in a 55. I owned it like I always do and he writes some off the wall $75 ticket which was no points and a helluva lot cheaper than it could have been. While explaining this, he says, “you mentioned earlier being a surveyor, how much would you charge to find my property corners on 1 acre?”

To which I responded, “Four Hundred……..and Seventy Five dollars”

We both had a good laugh.

I forgot to send my fine in so I show up at the court date and he’s in the parking lot. He tells me was telling his boss about my response and his boss laughed and said “yep, that’s Bubba, known him all my life, he’s never going to change”

Oh, he pulled the ticket, lmao.

My last interaction with them was on the way to the turkey woods one morning before daylight. I blew by him in the fast lane before i realized he was the fuzz. He immediately pulled me over.

Clocked me at 92 in a 70. I owned it, apologized, gave my carry permit with my license and told him there was a handgun by my right knee and a shotgun on the back seat.

He wrote me up for 75 in a 70 and sent me on my way. I still got in the woods by prime gobbling time. I thought for sure I was going to jail for reckless driving

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    ass kisser
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    brown noser...
    The only difference between the two is depth perception.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerbdog View Post
    Damn. I never imagined you would use the term preggers. You probably user terms like “wifey” and “presh” in your Facebook posts.
    My wife used the term hubby last week. I told her unless she liked eating soup don't use that term in front of me again.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    The word "pregnant" was only whispered when I was young. Same with "divorced". My how times have changed!
    I remember the first time I saw a woman with a tattoo on her leg. We assumed she was a hooker. We were also at a truck stop.