Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cops up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    we should have an entire thread dedicated to chiropractors.

maybe a second one for chiropractor soccer dads just to see if they are any better....
    everybody hates chiropractors. We are ALL the same. Will fluoride cure soccer dad syndrome? asking for a friend.
    "Check your premise." Dr. Hugh Akston

Never too early to make fun of docwilly
    finally....something we can agree on.
    "Check your premise." Dr. Hugh Akston

we should have an entire thread dedicated to chiropractors.

maybe a second one for chiropractor soccer dads just to see if they are any better....
    Insurance agents would be better.
    That's a target rich environment.

Quote Originally Posted by scatter shot View Post
    Insurance agents would be better.
    That's a target rich environment.
    You should probably wait until they wake up. Be another hour or so.

Ouch.

Quote Originally Posted by scatter shot View Post
    "Collectively " I believe more cops are good than bad.
    Where's the data? Anecdotally speaking, take your ass over to youtube and search cops doing good deeds. That'll keep you busy for a few days.
    That's some higher power thinking, lay out the exact same argument as the opposition and declare yourself right. I bet you were all state on your high school debate team. You can easily find copious amounts documentation in favor of both sides of the aisle, down the middle is probably where the reality lies. Body cams and cell phones are probably the best or worst thing to ever happen law enforcement, depending on who you ask. Only difference I see between us at this point is that you have so much conviction in your position that you felt the need to declare me an idiot. Look at this dumbass, he think's differently than me. You got a blind love for government authority, you verbally attack me because we don't think the same, the only logical conclusion I can draw at this point is that you vote democrat.
    Last edited by BuckyTownsend; 03-10-2022 at 08:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tjm84 View Post
    Curious Bucky.. Do you maintain the same anti-collectivism position for other professions?
    yeah.... i got a notebook listing all the professions and a tally mark under a good experience and bad experience column.

"I’ll admit that the absolute statement that police do not help people is a foolish statement."

Admitting you were wrong is the first step in becoming a better person.

Peace be with you.
    Or not.

thanks, Obi Wan
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Are most cops dicks at times... absofuckinglutely... are 99% of the people making a conscious decision to break the law and get caught a dick to the cops...absofuckinlutely. So there is a correlation...

Curious as to if you have ever been involved in a critical incident ( ie. Domestic Violence, Missing/endagnered kid/adult/loved one, Armed Robbery, etc) where a cop has shown up and absolutely made the situation worse...

There are bad cops out there.... but there are also school teachers that do sick things to kids, bankers that steal money, doctors that prescribe pills to addicts, and preachers that touch little boys...

I would suggest do a ride along with your local agency, and actually see what a day is like in the life.... It may surprise you.

I giggle when firemen use the term apparatus. Be safe flame chaser

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tend to agree with the “cops show up and make shit worse” crowd because that dude that just <insert “stupid fucking life decision” here> knew he had made a stupid fucking life decision long before the cops showed up and added credence to that fact so he he ain’t going to be happy and is going to escalate the situation out of self remorse thinking it’s somehow going to disappear and he’s going to wake up from his bad dream. Most of the time, however, dude doesn’t wake up because it is real and the cops catch the blame for him escalating the situation because God knows if they hadn’t shown up he would’ve smooth over beating his ol lady down a flight of stairs with a shower curtain rod with her and all would’ve been well.

They generally only make shit worse for the criminals. It is a thankless job but there are many of those around these days.