Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Principles are a hell of a thing

Quote Originally Posted by Featherduster View Post
    Employees at CDC, FDA, Who, Pfizer, Moderna, J&J are not required to be vaxxd.
    got me a few potential employers now! Put that unused chemistry degree to use. Thanks for the heads up
    Last edited by Phone Man; 09-14-2021 at 03:00 PM.
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

Fed mandating the vax is BS. Don't quit, make them fire ya or test ya. Sue, while collecting unemployment.

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

That's how they'll end up forcing people to get it. They will put it off on the health insurance companies.

Quote Originally Posted by mello_collins View Post
    Fed mandating the vax is BS. Don't quit, make them fire ya or test ya. Sue, while collecting unemployment.
    Let me know how that works out for ya if you try it. Good luck finding an employment attorney to take it on a contingency basis. You will need to gamble your own money I predict.

Quote Originally Posted by carolinadrifter View Post
    I’m in the Teamsters. Unions themselves are as democratic as they come. They will be all for following Biden’s orders. The members on the other hand are a different story. I’m at UPS and all the corporation really cares about is its image. They want us to wear mask while in front of customers. While there are signs in the warehouse saying mask are required they aren’t enforced. I think large corporations won’t want to take on the cost of testing employees and will have real concerns with a lack of workforce if they mandate vaccination. I could be wrong but I think you will see some pushback from large companies.
    Unions suck dick.

Quote Originally Posted by CofC Waterfowler View Post
    Let me know how that works out for ya if you try it. Good luck finding an employment attorney to take it on a contingency basis. You will need to gamble your own money I predict.
    in case you missed it. - this was directed your way.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleSprig View Post
    he’s a lawyer.
    - licking his chops in anticipation of forthcoming lawsuits.
    Last edited by DoubleSprig; 09-14-2021 at 05:21 PM.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Californian Representative. all is not lost.

Last edited by DoubleSprig; 09-14-2021 at 05:25 PM.

As a military contractor and a supply corps authorized contractor for all projects nationwide- I have not received official notification-yet

I have to decide- do I continue my contract to support the USMC for the next 7 years- or stand my ground on principals. My ancestors would be aghast if I gave in to .gov tyranny.

Does this mandate violate my contract?- What does it do to the product and usability warranty? The only 2 ways out were for nonperformance or not maintaining sufficient personnel with proper security clearance. Potential loss in the millions.

Where is my attorneys number?

I have job openings that don't require the JAB- no pussies or white collar need apply.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Habit View Post
    As a military contractor and a supply corps authorized contractor for all projects nationwide- I have not received official notification-yet

I have to decide- do I continue my contract to support the USMC for the next 7 years- or stand my ground on principals. My ancestors would be aghast if I gave in to .gov tyranny.

Does this mandate violate my contract?- What does it do to the product and usability warranty? The only 2 ways out were for nonperformance or not maintaining sufficient personnel with proper security clearance. Potential loss in the millions.

Where is my attorneys number?

I have job openings that don't require the JAB- no pussies or white collar need apply.
    this is the way.
    Strong entrepreneurs such as yourself are what America was built upon, it wasn’t spineless do-as-i-am-told types.

Quote Originally Posted by PBiz View Post
    Who knew a vagina could type?
    Good post.

Lord have mercy...

I love this place

The republican house members will meet Sept 22 to discuss options. I am sure SC will be suing Biden.

Not sure of the outcome but don't quit work yet.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

You might not get the vaccine but you will put on that seatbelt or pay the fine…..������*♂️
    \"Saved by the Grace of God\"

Seat belts make sense to me, i don't want to be bouncing around in or out of a truck in case of an accident, but I don't think it should be against the law to not wear it.

The thoughts here are consistent with what I have seen over the last few weeks with patients.... and it is unfortunate.

Vaccine hesitancy is no longer about side effects concerns, new technology with mRNA, lack of FDA approval etc... Now the large majority simply refuse ( as this post states )out of the principle of self determination of decisions affecting their body.

Here is the thing... The principle of self autonomy is a fallacy here as your decision is directly controlled by what others are telling you to do. The mandate is "mandating" your morals to NOT get the vaccine. Ultimately you have lost your autonomy and are purposely choosing to make a decision that even the most ardent deniers know is one that favors risking your own health.

If indeed you value self autonomy then whether there is a mandate or not should have nothing to do with it, make the decision after looking at objective data on risk vs benefits for you as the individual. Dont let the politicians ultimately determine what you do for your health.

My thoughts on vaccine mandates are an entire other discussion and quite frankly partial to blame for poor buy-in with our country.
    Last edited by Dawhoo; 09-14-2021 at 06:45 PM.
    "The best things in life make you sweaty"
    - Edgar Allen Poe

“We need the tonic of wildness...At the same time that we are earnest to explore and learn all things, we require that all things be mysterious and unexplorable, that land and sea be indefinitely wild, unsurveyed and unfathomed by us...”
    ― Henry David Thoreau

That's what I've done and don't want the vax, don't know that I need it and can't believe most of what i read about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawhoo View Post
    The thoughts here are consistent with what I have seen over the last few weeks with patients.... and it is unfortunate.

Vaccine hesitancy is no longer about side effects concerns, new technology with mRNA, lack of FDA approval etc... Now the large majority simply refuse ( as this post states )out of the principle of self determination of decisions affecting their body.

Here is the thing... The principle of self autonomy is a fallacy here as your decision is directly controlled by what others are telling you to do. The mandate is "mandating" your morals to NOT get the vaccine. Ultimately you have lost your autonomy and are purposely choosing to make a decision that even the most ardent deniers know is one that favors risking your own health.

If indeed you value self autonomy then whether there is a mandate or not should have nothing to do with it, make the decision after looking at objective data on risk vs benefits for you as the individual. Dont let the politicians ultimately determine what you do for your health.

My thoughts on vaccine mandates are an entire other discussion and quite frankly partial to blame for poor buy-in with our country.
    Do you wear a full faced racing helmet and a HANS device every time you get behind the wheel? I didn't think so. We all assume risks based onour own personal tolerance level of injury, death, convenience or fashion. I promise you- I 1000% believe in the effectiveness of seat belts and crash helmets- hell, I have broken 2 helmets- do I wear one every time- No- Do I believe they should be mandatory?- NFW
    It ain't about Biden- it's about the lies- if they wanted to save lives instead of controlling us- they would overturn Roe-V-Wade and ban tobacco today.

Born a free American with the right to choose my destiny

Quote Originally Posted by Dawhoo View Post

not at all what is about.
    -not refusal.
    -not big gov.
    -not big pharma.

give me a proven freaking vaccine that gives me immunity from China’s #1 export.
    (then I’ll consider it)

*and for God’s sake, stop with the mandating bullshit, this ain’t fucking Cuba or North Korea. A $0.03 tax on tea cost England this land mass.
    Last edited by DoubleSprig; 09-14-2021 at 07:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakey View Post
    Biden wants everybody to get vaccinated so we have no more deaths, but is for abortion. Kinda ironic. Pretty sweet seeing that Texas passed a law against abortion after hearing a heart beat.
    He doesn't want any more deaths but basically sent how many people to their death in Afghanistan. Let's see that data.