Thread: Principles are a hell of a thing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Why are illegal aliens that come across our border and Afghanistan refugees exempt from the mandadory vaccine? They should be the first to get the shots, along with the politicians.
    "The bird possesses a remarkable ability to turn arrogance into hopelessness." - Tom Kelly

"Some men are mere hunters, others are turkey hunters." - Archibald Rutledge

Quote Originally Posted by Whitetail Widowmaker View Post
    Why are illegal aliens that come across our border and Afghanistan refugees exempt from the mandadory vaccine?
    Gotta have someone left to rule this great nation. Politicians and foreigners should do the trick. Doesn't sound much different than now.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank1 View Post
    Who knew I supported abortion? Now with the vax moving to mandatory I'm in the "My body, My choice" camp. My job is probably moving towards mandatory vax, been on the job for 27 years, was looking forward to being here a few more years to get the house paid off before retiring and probably taking another job with more flexible hours. So now If I want to stand on my principles I may have to quit or "bend or sacrifice" my principles in the name of financial security. All for a "vaccine" that isn't really a vaccine and is only mandatory for a select few. I mean, if its so important to be vaxxed what about the millions of illegals they are spreading across the country or the afghans being brought in by the thousands? Or the postal workers that are touching everyone's mail and visiting everyone's mailbox daily?

Thing is, I'm all about a companies right to run their business as they see fit but I think that should extend to the individuals right to choose what they do with thier own body. Where to draw the line?

principles are a hell of a thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitetail Widowmaker View Post
    Why are illegal aliens that come across our border and Afghanistan refugees exempt from the mandadory vaccine? They should be the first to get the shots, along with the politicians.
    Coming from first hand knowledge of the Afghans coming they are now required to be fully vaccinated. At first it was an option for them however now with the FDA approval they are required to get it and those that chose not to are now being pulled back in to get it. I know this because my girlfriend is one of the military medical people that are having to do this.

With all of that said I feel that getting the shot should be an individuals personal choice. I am in the same boat as the original poster and potentially will be loosing my job if I don't get the shot. I am going to ride it out as long as I can before I make the final decision to get it or not. i have had covid so I have the antibodies but they don't care about that.