Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What has happened...

I watch a little golf

I don't care about a bunch of nerds commenting on college football

Meanwhile, Coach Beamer has removed all the soup and cereal from the team dining facility…just sad

Quote Originally Posted by LC17 View Post
    Meanwhile, Coach Beamer has removed all the soup and cereal from the team dining facility…just sad
    Has Dabo removed his players fingers from opponents rectums yet?

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    i love that some of you think you can wax poetic like some philosopher....

when the truth is that the sports forum sucks because usc sucks. its that simple. the rivalry is dead. Clemson has taken over and it hurts them. Deeply.
    Usc has always sucked and yet there was no end to chatter from us fans. Also, a former Clemson season ticket holder had the best post in this thread.

Butch Jones and woke.

I just don't care as much anymore. I can honestly only name two players on Carolina's roster right now, Doty and Harris. I now Clemson has a QB with a 20 letter last name with a bunch of vowels in it. 10 years ago I could name starting lineups for both and look forward to coming on here and arguing with people. Seems kinda stupid and a waste of time and energy now.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    What has happened is:
    Climp5in fans have seen there isn't and never was a "dynasty" and they have had their poo poo
    pushed in 3 out of the last 5 ranked teams they played (maybe 4). Playing against unranked mediocre ACC
    teams with losing records every week has taken its toll and most realize the farce, except the few diehard Dabonites.
    They mostly are quiet because the Tranny and ET are gone and they know what lies ahead.
    Ranked UGA will bust their ass on opening day, but then they will run the table against unranked nobodies, they duck
    ND and UNC this upcoming season.....of which both would roll over them.
    Fuck Climp5in
    Might want to check your stats, Clemson has won the last 3 out of 5 against ranked opponents but I won’t let facts get in your way.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    i love that some of you think you can wax poetic like some philosopher....

when the truth is that the sports forum sucks because usc sucks. its that simple. the rivalry is dead. Clemson has taken over and it hurts them. Deeply.
    B L M S O N!

Gooooo BLMson!

Most on here are too young to remember the 1985 super bowl, but that was the last pro game I remember watching in its entirety.
    "Da Bears" beat the shit out of the Patriots and McMahon, Peyton, and the Fridge started the super bowl shuffle......NFL went downhill from there from my eyes!
    I'm pretty much over all college ball now too and probably didn't watch six whole games in the past two seasons.
    Fuk em.....
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

I did see where Sanke said that the SEC will not make up games canceled due to COVID, and that there will likely be games forfeited. Would U of SC rather be thrashed by Clemson, or forfeit?

Oh, and I don’t care nearly as much as I did several years ago. I haven’t really given thought to going to Clemson games this fall, and certainly didn’t last fall.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

I wore a headband multiple times that year for no apparent reason Scott, I guess it was just McMahon.

I feel embarrassed to admit it, but I fell for a trend

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I feel embarrassed to admit it, but I fell for a trend
    Hell, I wore one and painted my hair like the Boz before a game!
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Been a good run since Clemson was "back to the crapper"....esu4082 is pure gold....
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

I do miss the comedy SC provided. 63-17, Watson beating them on one leg all the Outback Bowl t- shirts then Citadel. The board hiring a baseball coach as AD now we will watch as the NCAA boycotts SC for not renaming buildings and that rooster has to be racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Calibogue View Post
    Hell, I wore one and painted my hair like the Boz before a game!
    Surely there’s a picture somewhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    Surely there’s a picture somewhere
    Um, yeah, I hope not!

Quote Originally Posted by BCR3 View Post
    I just don't care as much anymore. I can honestly only name two players on Carolina's roster right now, Doty and Harris.
    Now I can name 2. At 10:28 I couldn't name a single one. By 10:46 I expect that I will have forgotten those 2...

For the record, I'd just like to say that I think Tanner is doing an excellent job at UofSC and should be given a contract extension. Carry on...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.