Thread: Please spare us...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

you sure could use some weed.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    Hahahahahahahaha

People who put their business out in public are the worst. The ones who have phone conversations, or watch videos on speaker, in public may the lowest form of human there is.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    Hahahahahahahaha

People who put their business out in public are the worst. The ones who have phone conversations, or watch videos on speaker, in public may the lowest form of human there is.
    Speaking of people that need a 9 under their chin. Dear Lord it bothers me when I have to hear someone else's conversation. I mean to a point that it bothers me that it bothers me so much......
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    Speaking of people that need a 9 under their chin. Dear Lord it bothers me when I have to hear someone else's conversation. I mean to a point that it bothers me that it bothers me so much......
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I find that if I avoid places that attract folks, I can avoid having the piss cup police flag me. Except when Glenn sends me to walmart to buy some fancy pants that obviously arent made in my size.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton