Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hiding Covid Treatments

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    I might not be able to change minds with regards to health, but If I can enlighten people to the fact that the new True Grit is even better than the original, then my time here will be well-spent.
    You need to lay off the drugs
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

The front line workers I know were the first ones to say eff it.
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

I might not be able to change minds with regards to health, but If I can enlighten people to the fact that the new True Grit is even better than the original, then my time here will be well-spent.
    Blasphemy

Quote Originally Posted by wiz18 View Post
    We get it, dude. You aren’t changing anyone’s mind, and no one is asking you to change yours. For every article you post there are 3 others saying something different. I think I speak for everyone when I say I’m sick of people being divided over a damn virus. Get the vax or don’t, no one outside your house really cares.

Go kill a turkey. Or if you have clover in your food plots it’s time to spray them with clethodium. Just find something other than C19 to harp on.
    bless you
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

ignorance is bliss. When people know they don't have the backbone to stand up against corruption, they choose the next best solution, ignore that the problem exists.

and the info isn't from me.
    so, this is how you fight back corruption? Posting links that fit your narrative? Do you realize that there is a LOT of incorrect info in your link?

How many stories have we already heard of vaccinated people catching the virus?
    do tell. I'd love to hear more....

I think you are a bit confused on what came first, the chicken or the egg. You think i formed my opinion, then found information to support it. I formed my opinion because of the information out there, that's ample and readily available to anyone whos willing to take the MSM blinders off. and yes, this is one avenue. Its a platform that can be used to share information. One might call it a forum. The power of the government comes from the consent of the governed. The more people who are made aware of the lies, the more people start listening to all of the voices of dissent of hundreds/thousands of doctors and other front line workers that call BS, stop complying, then the sooner it will end. Or we can continue to progress towards being Canada and worse.

What did you see that was inaccurate or incorrect in the testimony?
    Last edited by everlast; 04-19-2021 at 08:48 AM.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

to what end? to try to get you to see the other possible explanations? Does it not seem like a waste of MY time?

You be you. You fight the good fight. Just remember that not everything thinks like you. Its OK.

No, not everyone thinks like me. and it IS ok, unless that thinking influences or allows social/governmental policies that negatively impact my life. Then I have to call it out and at least lead a horse to water, even if they won't drink.

Happy Monday.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

explain to me how people getting vaccinated negatively affects you?

Is it because you think they are blindly following the government and that is bad for your future rights and liberties? Or is there a medical reason?

so its a waste of your time to back up your claims that the info was false, but you can continue to ask me questions? Last response to you, as it is absolutely a waste of MY time.

And reference wbrown's comment for that the video was actually about.
    -Samuel Adams

I can actually deduce this myself. I agree with Mr Brown. But thanks for your hostility.

That's my bad. I was reading your questions in a tone that I'm sure you weren't intending. Plus its a Monday.

Is it because you think they are blindly following the government and that is bad for your future rights and liberties? Or is there a medical reason?
    Both. Mainly the former, and its not just for future rights. I think its hard for those of us that are still gainfully employed and have been impacted very little to feel the depth and breadth of the situation, and the despair it has caused. In my opinion, this is the direct result of blindly following the government, especially since, as stated in the video testimony, and echoed by thousands of docs and nurses, some of whom are losing licenses for whistleblowing, this is a fully treatable virus that, if treated early, likely did not warrant the measures taken and the pain inflicted over the last year.
    Last edited by everlast; 04-19-2021 at 07:18 AM.
    -Samuel Adams

Default Hiding Covid Treatments

That's my bad. I was reading your questions in a tone that I'm sure you weren't intending. Plus its a Monday.

Both. Mainly the former, and its not just for future rights. I think its hard for those of us that are still gainfully employed and have been impacted very little to feel the depth and breadth of the situation, and the despair it has caused. In my opinion, this is the direct result of blindly following the government, especially since, as stated in the video testimony, and echoed by thousands of docs and nurses, some of whom are losing licenses for whistleblowing, this is a fully treatable virus that, if treated early, likely did not warrant the measures taken and the pain inflicted over the last year.
    Incorrect we did not have the PPE needed in the beginning. Even after a brief shutdown some places were still strained. We saw that after the holidays, But it's your story.
    Last edited by Bigtimber2; 04-19-2021 at 07:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Incorrect we did not have the PPE needed in the beginning. Even after a brief shutdown some places were still strained. We saw that after the holidays, But it's your story.
    Which part of my statement is incorrect, and how does it being treatable relate to PPE? Places were strained because they offered no treatment protocol between positive test and when it had progressed to the point of needing to be admitted. One of the very few places who took it upon them selves to prescribe a protocol, saw 85% reduction in hospitalizations.
    Last edited by everlast; 04-19-2021 at 07:37 AM.
    -Samuel Adams

Jeff bridges overacted the hell out of that trying to fit in JW's boots, it sucked donkey balls compared to the original

its parts like "echoed by thousands of doctors" that gets to me...

and I have to agree that maybe you are blinded to this "treatable" virus when no one close to you has died and you've been employed the whole time. remember the perspective of those far less fortunate.
    its not blindly following when I could show "thousands of doctors" who have gotten their vaccines. You wanna bet who has more in their camp? me or you?

Quote Originally Posted by Frank1 View Post
    Jeff bridges overacted the hell out of that trying to fit in JW's boots, it sucked donkey balls compared to the original
    Dang. That hurts my heart a bit.

I will say I had high hopes for the "fill your hands" part, and the new one didn't live up. I loved the rest, though. I thought Matt Damon was good too.

-Samuel Adams

I don't understand most of the "witty bantering" in this thread but here's what I figured out myself...

1) I do believe COVID is new and bad.
    2) When initial talk of an effective treatment starting coming out there was a nearly violent backlash from media and other medical folks without any clinical trials to disprove the treatments.
    3) There was an attempt by politicians to tie the hands of medical professionals that might try a COVID treatment from existing medicines.
    4) The medical community stood largely silent when IT geeks were allowed to censure medial opinions of medical professionals.

At this point I don't know who to trust so I'm darn sure not going to let either side give me a shot.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

You wanna bet who has more in their camp? me or you?
    Depends. Does your camp numbers include not only the ones who agree with the current narrative, but the ones that don't agree but won't speak up for fear of losing their livelihood? And are the doctors on team 2th the same doctors who refused to prescribe something because there was no official direction on protocol, or the ones who actually lived up to their oath, thought for themselves, and prescribed things that had been proven, even in the face of reprimands from hospital directors that their benefactors didn't want that particular medicine prescribed, despite it's success?

And when were talking about majorities, in your experience, is the majority usually right? Is there a greater percentage of people who excel, or greater percentage of average to below average in every aspect of life?

What do you call the guy who graduated last in his class in med school?
    Last edited by everlast; 04-19-2021 at 08:14 AM.
    -Samuel Adams