Thread: Stolen!!!!

Polaris 325 grey with aftermarket mud grip tires with red trailer from residence in Lex!!!!!

Pulled into backyard and cut lock and stole trailer with 4 wheeler in broad daylight.

Guys this happened to a friend of mine who's leaving Saturday to go to Iraq to fight for our freedom. I'm sure there will be a reward for the 4 wheeler after bail is paid to get one of us out of jail after we severley beat the thiefs ass.
    More fuel = more boost!!

Hate to hear that, hope they are found. Damn shame.
    The only man to ever get all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.

Damn that type of crap pisses me off. KRT- please let me know if you catch the theif, I'll come up and participate in some ass whoopin. I'll bring the chips and dip.
    \"My idea of fast food is a mallard.\"- Ted Nugent

Seems to be a trend on that side of town. A friend of mine in St. Andrews had his trailer stolen out of his back yard about 2 weeks ago in broad daylight as well. It should be easy to identify since it was rigged to haul his Harley.
    A scruffy lookin' white fella came by his house two days in a row and asked his elderly mother-in-law for people that did not live at his house... can you say caseing the joint.
    Sorry bastard... better hope we don't catch him

Yeah, that's the identical thing that happened with my boat!!! Sorry mofo stole it at 10:00am from my apartment complex in Lexington. I have a description of the guy and the truck he used to pull it out of my life. Check your pm's.
    Quote Originally Posted by GBelly View Post
    I had a sales guy lock my keys in my truck on a friday afternoon at 5 pm...and told me to call a locksmith. i almost knocked his teeth out.
    Columbia DU Volunteer & member / supporter of Delta and FF

Thanks I'll forward.

One hell of a going away present.
    More fuel = more boost!!

Turkey Guide how about share that with me if it is at all similar to my friends thief... or was your's a [img]graemlins/afro.gif[/img]