Page 17 of 37 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump will lose in 2020

They are doing a good job keeping Creepy Joe low key and out of sight for the most part.
    Trump folks will vote for him no matter what he says or does, because they hate the left more than they hate him.
    Trump camp has just turned the juice on, I have seen 4 Trump TV spots in the last 24 hrs.....more than in the last year.
    Trump is not out of the woods, Biden is capable of winning as 2th posted

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    If the darling of the dems Hillary couldn't get it done, Biden doesn't stand a chance. Gonna be low turn out for him.
    they will show up to vote AGAINST trump. much like the R's did in 2016 with Hillary.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

I’m not really sure why so many people think Trump’s attitude and opinions are a detriment to him. He says, for the most part, what his base is thinking, and what a lot of the conservative politicians really think as well. The difference is they say it behind closed doors, hoping no one hears, because they’re worried it might piss off the people that didn’t vote for them in the first place.
    Last edited by wskinner; 07-13-2020 at 09:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    People hate trump. Hatred is a strong force.
    Based on the MSM EVERYONE hates Trump as well as EVERYTHING America stands for. If you think the silent majority came out in the last election.....you might be surprised this coming election.

BTW, the math didn't work in Trump's favor last time as "the experts" had Hillary predicted to win by a "landslide".
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

And 2th is no expert.. except in Dentistry... sorta. And maybe bass fishing.... kinda
    “The price of freedom is eternal vigilance” - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Maggie Glover View Post

Here is the central question: Who voted for Trump in 2016 that will note vote for him in 2020?

MG
    Excellent point there.

I actually voted Libertarian last time, but will likely vote for The Donald this time. Is he my choice for President? Hell no, but my county (Charleston) has grown increasingly blue over the past decade and my vote may actually count.

I think that the candidates will have very little to do with the election, it will all depend on the current mood of the country on election day, and will come down to D vs R. That doesn't bode well for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    I’m not really sure why so many people think Trump’s attitude and opinions are a detriment to him. He says, for the most part, what his base is thinking, and what a lot of the conservative politicians really think as well. The difference is they say it behind closed doors, hoping no one hears, because they’re worried it might piss off the people that didn’t vote for them in the first place.

The election is about getting a base to vote for a candidate, it's about the moderates.
    Last edited by CofC Waterfowler; 07-13-2020 at 10:28 AM.

Our opinion about the mood of the country is strongly affected by what we see on the biased news. Things like the Lake Murray boat parade didn't make the news, yet all those folks showed up to express their support. There are a LOT more supporters than it seems.

The polls don't include us silent conservatives. I never answer polls. Libs go out of their way to answer polls and it skews them.

Alot of conservatives are winning big in liberal states.

https://www.westernjournal.com/conse...aign=topweekly

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

How are the Trump supporters considered the silent majority when it's really hard to find even one Joe Biden bumper sticker or yard sign?

You're seeing and hearing a ground swell of bullshit from a very small group of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    You're seeing and hearing a ground swell of bullshit from a very small group of people.
    THIS^^

https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...g-toward-trump

https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/pol...242358621.html

Suburban women are still the swing vote. I imagine the couple in St Louis, the 911 call in Fredericksburg, all those stupid "Karen" stories and defund police will not help Biden. But Trump and GOP look weak now. Jim Jordan said Durham report may come after the election, no real pressure on China, DACA was a loss, Covid will keep the market shakey.

I don't trust the polls because many will not admit they voting for Trump. Either way I would not bet on this election.

The beatdown will be epic. They know it. Biden knows it. Deep state knows it. Media knows it. Trump knows it.

I walked on the beach, last evening, with my wife while wearing a "Veterans for Trump" t-shirt. I bet you 25 people told me they liked my shirt. I know we live in a pretty solid Republican stronghold, but I have never seen this kind of open support for any candidate, in any race.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Quote Originally Posted by MKW View Post
    I walked on the beach, last evening, with my wife while wearing a "Veterans for Trump" t-shirt. I bet you 25 people told me they liked my shirt. I know we live in a pretty solid Republican stronghold, but I have never seen this kind of open support for any candidate, in any race.
    yah. We were at GC last week and more golfcarts were totin Trump flags than those with no flags. On about every other porch was a trump banner. But you have to think, most of the people on vacation probably work for a living
    Last edited by jwilliams; 07-13-2020 at 12:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

People that enjoy life with vote Trump. Those miserable need someone to blame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

many of you need to be more realistic.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    many of you need to be more realistic.
    Another $500 realistic?

2th shits $100 bills ....
    “The price of freedom is eternal vigilance” - Thomas Jefferson