Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sad state of affairs

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post
    Roberts is the biggest disappointment in my 53 years on this earth. Thanks W.
    That is exactly how we all felt about that shitbird Stevens...

Quote Originally Posted by bbhntr48 View Post
    How is it that in the greatest country in the world with 325 million people that the best options we have for president is a 74 year old egotistical brat who has to get his way...
    If that's all you know about the Trump presidency then you probably shouldn't be voting.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post
    If that's all you know about the Trump presidency then you probably shouldn't be voting.
    I promise you I am very informed on all three major candidates and issues of this country. Seemed like a broad statement I made to open peoples thoughts, but intelligent thought is not always a strong suit of many on here.

People seek power. There will always be a Supreme Court Justice who gets to be the decider of opinions. Power!
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

this is called blind allegiance

(now you can start in on appointees to the court? immigration? economy?)

he is still a brat.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    this is called blind allegiance...

Nope, it's very thoughtful but I don't have the energy to try to explain to you especially with your track record.

this is called blind allegiance

(now you can start in on appointees to the court? immigration? economy?)

he is still a brat.
    the alternative was Hillary Rodham Clinton.

I will take a brat over THAT anyday and twice on sundays.

Biden would be the third Barry Obama term. no thank you. I will not hold my nose and will vote for Trump.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post
    Roberts is the biggest disappointment in my 53 years on this earth. Thanks W.
    You're old.

I'll run but if I win I can promise you I won't do squat and will take vacation from September to January and March to mid May. All those other months I'll work like a mad man.

Oh. And I don't tweeter or tick face so y'all will have to appoint a sosh med czar.

Brat or not better than Biden.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Here's a good one that President Trump gets zero credit for...

By Matt Zapotosky
    July 19, 2019 at 12:37 p.m. EDT

Justice Department officials on Friday announced that 3,100 inmates are being released from federal prisons across the country because of a change in how their good-behavior time is calculated — a significant step, they said, in the implementation of a new criminal justice reform law.

The announcement came at a news conference to discuss the Trump administration’s progress on putting into place the First Step Act, a criminal justice bill President Trump signed into law in December.

Age is not important or how they act. Their platform and what they can enact is the only thing important to me. Wall St likes Trump, I liked my taxes lowered, I approve of tariffs, I want conservative judges. If Trump dies I think Pence can lead. Few things could be political worse for my kids than a Biden/Abram win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i think we can all agree that Trump is better than Biden. The original post should still hit home with most I would think.. But as mentioned above there is a fair amount of blind allegiance just because it's Trump. Shouldn't be too hard to find someone with some tact that actually acts presidential to lead the country but apparently that unicorn doesn't exist.

I'd like Dan Crenshaw to run at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by BCR3 View Post
    i think we can all agree that Trump is better than Biden. The original post should still hit home with most I would think.. But as mentioned above there is a fair amount of blind allegiance just because it's Trump. Shouldn't be too hard to find someone with some tact that actually acts presidential to lead the country but apparently that unicorn doesn't exist.
    I believe someone will step up in 2024. There is a good group of younger conservatives out there. Tim Scott, Dan Crenshaw, Matt Gaetz, even Nikki Haley. I know we may not all agree with their 'politics' but if you are looking for 'elect-ability' I see some good candidates out there for 2024. Lots of opportunity to show that conservatives aren't just old white dudes.
    Formerly DM88

Nope, it's very thoughtful but I don't have the energy to try to explain to you especially with your track record.
    Yeah, no crap. If you even have to question whether Trump is a good President, then you're special. I don't give 2 cents about his ego or his morals.. the man can run a country! Look at the economy and stock market before this epidemic, ah hell it's no use to talk logic.. I'm convinced that some people complain just to hear themselves talk or (type) in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by BCR3 View Post
    But as mentioned above there is a fair amount of blind allegiance just because it's Trump. Shouldn't be too hard to find someone with some tact that actually acts presidential to lead the country but apparently that unicorn doesn't exist.
    You can't judge blind allegiance because Trump has and is doing the job better than anyone else could. The allegiance is completely justified especially in light of the nearly 100% effort from everyone else in government to keep him from doing a good job. If President Trump acted like a Brat it's because the CIA, FBI, NSA and DOJ tried to frame him. If you doubt that President Trump is clean then simply look at the results of that attempted coup. It wasn't a coup aim at President Trump, though. It was a coup aimed directly and me and everyone else that purposefully voted for the Trump Presidency.

Quote Originally Posted by bbhntr48 View Post
    I promise you I am very informed on all three major candidates and issues of this country. Seemed like a broad statement I made to open peoples thoughts, but intelligent thought is not always a strong suit of many on here.
    There are 3 major candidates?
    Houndsmen are born, not made

I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Quote Originally Posted by dubs View Post
    I believe someone will step up in 2024. There is a good group of younger conservatives out there. Tim Scott, Dan Crenshaw, Matt Gaetz, even Nikki Haley. I know we may not all agree with their 'politics' but if you are looking for 'elect-ability' I see some good candidates out there for 2024. Lots of opportunity to show that conservatives aren't just old white dudes.
    Tim Scott would be a phenomenal leader. He is brilliant, a great speaker, and has a great story to tell. I once had to follow him as a speaker. Didn't go well for me.
    Carolina Counsel

You can't judge blind allegiance because Trump has and is doing the job better than anyone else could. The allegiance is completely justified especially in light of the nearly 100% effort from everyone else in government to keep him from doing a good job. If President Trump acted like a Brat it's because the CIA, FBI, NSA and DOJ tried to frame him. If you doubt that President Trump is clean then simply look at the results of that attempted coup. It wasn't a coup aim at President Trump, though. It was a coup aimed directly and me and everyone else that purposefully voted for the Trump Presidency.
    To be clear I voted for him and will vote for him again. I thought he was a prick before he was elected and I think he's a prick now. The fact he tweets and apparently will not listen to his speech writer or will not read the teleprompter drives me batshit crazy. His overuse of the word "very" and "great" is akin to the younger crowd using the word "like" 15 times per sentence. He has also turned the economy around, strengthened our immigration laws, appointed conservative judges, generally kicked the left's ass which I'm thankful for. I still don't think it's too much to ask to have a decent human being which he's not, be our president.

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina Counsel View Post
    Tim Scott would be a phenomenal leader. He is brilliant, a great speaker, and has a great story to tell. I once had to follow him as a speaker. Didn't go well for me.
    Totally agree.