Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: Hell breaking loose

Bet they didn't have no trouble in Polk County last night
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

https://twitter.com/davereaboi/statu...920578055?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by reeltight View Post
    Supposedly they will be in Summerville. Starting al Walmart by the interstate making their way to downtown. Business up and down Main Street are boarding their windows like a freakn hurricane is coming.
    Summerville PSA, I saw this over on ARF.com

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

I guess this is why Summerville has Humvees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Steelin' Ducks View Post
    Summerville PSA, I saw this over on ARF.com

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater
    Rioters gonna find out real quick they ain’t some liberal husband/wife shopkeepers they can bash with a 2x4

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    Rioters gonna find out real quick they ain’t some liberal husband/wife shopkeepers they can bash with a 2x4
    I hope the rioters just happen to end up ‘knee-capped’. Get them removed from the ‘party’ one by one.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

I didn't think it was justifiable/legal to shoot someone to protect property but I don't know for sure. Thoughts?

I think its the "entering" part that makes it different. Smashing windows could be attempting entry. Setting on fire could be attempting murder if occupied.
    Last edited by Mars Bluff; 06-03-2020 at 09:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Geetch View Post
    I didn't think it was justifiable/legal to shoot someone to protect property but I don't know for sure. Thoughts?
    The SC Castle Doctrine

PROTECTION OF PERSONS AND PROPERTY ACT

The stated intent of the legislation is to codify the common law castle doctrine, which recognizes that a person’s home is his castle, and to extend the doctrine to include an occupied vehicle and the person’s place of business. This bill authorizes the lawful use of deadly force under certain circumstances against an intruder or attacker in a person’s dwelling, residence, or occupied vehicle. The bill provides that there is no duty to retreat if (1) the person is in a place where he has a right to be, including the person’s place of business, (2) the person is not engaged in an unlawful activity, and (3) the use of deadly force is necessary to prevent death, great bodily injury, or the commission of a violent crime. A person who lawfully uses deadly force is immune from criminal prosecution and civil action, unless the person against whom deadly force was used is a law enforcement officer acting in the performance of his official duties and he identifies himself in accordance with applicable law or the person using deadly force knows or reasonably should have known the person is a law enforcement officer.

H.4301 (R412) was signed by the Governor on June 9, 2006.
    Dum Spiro Spero

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    I think its the "entering" part that makes it different. Smashing windows could be attempting entry. Setting on fire could be attempting murder if occupied.
    That and a mob who’s only goal appears to be looting and causing as much mayhem as possible, becoming armed in masse, ain’t good.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    What is the difference between Red Bank and South Congaree?
    Traffic violations per mile.
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

Mattis just went all in on Trump. Here come the traitor accusations
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Fuck Mattis. There hasn’t been a military General worth a shit since WWII. You have to be an ass kissing political hack to make General now.
    Last edited by Rabbitman09; 06-03-2020 at 06:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitman09 View Post
    Fuck Mattis. There hasn’t been a military General worth a shit since WWII. You have to be an ass kissing liberal to make General now.
    Spoken by someone who has never worn a uniform. Shut your pussy mouth up about all military relations. You're a joke. Mattis is a fine General who had no problem killing bad guys. Theyre human and Americans and allowed to think and believe what they want.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    “… duckhunting stands alone as an outdoor discipline. It has a tang and spirit shared by no other sport—a philosophy compounded of sleet, the winnow of unseen wings, and the reeks of marsh mud and wet wool. No other sport has so many theories, legends, casehardened disciples and treasured memories.”
    --John Madson, The Mallard, 1960

"Never trust a duck hunter who cares more about his success than his dog's."

Quote Originally Posted by duckcommander727 View Post
    Spoken by someone who has never worn a uniform. Shut your pussy mouth up about all military relations. You're a joke. Mattis is a fine General who had no problem killing bad guys. Theyre human and Americans and allowed to think and believe what they want.

The second amendment was put into our constitution to prevent the federal government from have a large free standing military to be the enforcers for corrupt central government. There has been nothing in my adult lifetime to go to war over. WTF are you talking about. Our country is 20 some odd trillion in the hole due to our nonsensical super military. With the second amendment, we will never be invaded.
    Last edited by Rabbitman09; 06-03-2020 at 06:51 PM.

The second amendment was put into our constitution to prevent the federal government from have a large free standing military to be the enforcers for corrupt central government. There has been nothing in my adult lifetime to go to war over. WTF are you talking about. Our country is 20 some odd trillion in the hole due to our nonsensical super military. With the second amendment, we will never be invaded.
    This argument has some merit. No need to have armies stationed around the globe, when you have 50 million fighting age men armed to the teeth right here in America,...”oh shit, someone just crashed some planes into the Twin Towers. Someone call up the good ole boy network and see if anyone knows who did it. They’re in Afghanistan? No problem, my 18 foot pro Drive can carry 3, let’s get that Cajun navy moving. Maybe someone can put their truck on a pontoon so we can have something to ride around in when we get there.” See the problem yet, dumbass.
    Last edited by wskinner; 06-03-2020 at 07:54 PM.

My problem is you continue to make idiotic comments about the military and the Men and Women who serve to this day. You have no right to call some General names when you don't have the balls to raise your hand and serve. The war could come to our land and I'd find you cradled in a ditch crying for mom. Thats my problem with you always running your trap about the military.

“… duckhunting stands alone as an outdoor discipline. It has a tang and spirit shared by no other sport—a philosophy compounded of sleet, the winnow of unseen wings, and the reeks of marsh mud and wet wool. No other sport has so many theories, legends, casehardened disciples and treasured memories.”
    --John Madson, The Mallard, 1960

"Never trust a duck hunter who cares more about his success than his dog's."

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    This argument has some merit. No need to have armies stationed around the globe, when you have 50 million fighting age men armed to the teeth right here in America,...”oh shit, someone just crashed some planes into the Twin Towers. Someone call up the good ole boy network and see if anyone knows who did it. They’re in Afghanistan? No problem, my 18 foot pro Drive can carry 3, let’s get that Cajun navy moving. Maybe someone can put their truck on a pontoon so we can have something to ride around in when we get there.” See the problem yet, dumbass.
    Wars are fought primarily with missiles and bombs. A lot of our soldiers killed in the Middle East were killed while performing security and occupation of other sovereign nations.

Quote Originally Posted by duckcommander727 View Post
    My problem is you continue to make idiotic comments about the military and the Men and Women who serve to this day. You have no right to call some General names when you don't have the balls to raise your hand and serve. The war could come to our land and I'd find you cradled in a ditch crying for mom. Thats my problem with you always running your trap about the military.

The Generals are political appointees. Not elected by the people. Donald Trump was elected by the people. The President removed him from his cabinet duties. He needs to go away and keep his trap shut.
    Last edited by Rabbitman09; 06-03-2020 at 08:11 PM.

So, because he was an appointee, Mattis has no first amendment rights?

Can he own guns, too, or is that out the door now?
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen