I just have never really run long distance before. I think the longest that I ever ran was probably five years ago I ran 6 miles as basically a bet. I have always run one to two just playing around in summer, but it was never easy. I have also never until recently used the under armor app to time myself as well as true distances. I have realized how slow I am running. I spend the majority of my time lifting weights and haveBeen using the elliptical through duck season and would go 7 miles on it with no problem. However, it is no comparison to running. I basically just want to get in better cardio shape for total health. This past winter I was able to benchpress 225 for 24 to 26 times depending on the day. The highest I went was 285 for a couple reps. I don’t think I can do that now since I’ve just been using dumbbells. The biggest hurdle for me will be running because I’m slow as molasses at these long runs since I’ve basically been just doing sprints and other cardio my whole life. The guys at work do a lot of cycling....I’m kind of interested in that. I have been running a few days a week 2 miles and I usually sprint the last half a mile. So 3 miles was as far as I have gone in the last couple years. I’m running in shoes that I bought on in the ER rotation five years ago… So I ordered some on cloud the other day. Thanks for the help I will keep y’all updated in my slow runs. Anybody run in the OC shoes? I’m 5’ 10’’ 205