Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus lies - Citizen reporters

Quote Originally Posted by MKW View Post
    To be fair, several liberals have said that they want a recession because it would hurt Trump. And yes, it's utterly ridiculous.
    thats silly and you know it. they may say it but they dont want it. its like a lot of the shit on here.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck the Duck Slayer View Post
    Interesting website especially when you look at the US and then other countries like Italy, Greece, and France. When you look at each individual state there are just a few that will have shortages.
    Yep, NY,NJ, Maryland right now. Most have improved the last 2 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a friend go get tested a week ago and just got results today. He was negative for C-Virus but why is it still taking a week to get test results? I thought they had a test that could get results in less than a day. I wonder if that Tiger had to wait an entire week to get results? This means the results we are seeing today are from tests that were taken a week ago. These people are going back home and staying holed up with their family to infect.

Funny story. My GF works for a hospital. They had a lady come to the drive thru unit last week to get tested. She came back positive. They contact her and tell her to self quarantine for 14 days unless her symptoms get worse and needs medical care. An hour later she shows up at the same mobile unit with a carload of her close friends to they could get tested. You Can't fix stupid.

It appears that being stupid can in fact, finally cost some of them their lives. How many, who knows. A lot of healthcare folks are getting sick to try and save them.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

More on the over estimations..

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...l-predictions/

The government predictions reported by the IHME Covid Tracking ( https://covidtracking.com/data/ ) for Apr 5th were as follows:

– All beds needed: 179,267
    – ICU beds needed: 33,176
    – Invasive ventilators: 26,544

The actual numbers as recorded at The Covid Tracking Project:

– Actual hospitalizations: 22,158
    – In ICU: 5,207
    – On ventilator: 656

That's nationwide!
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Coronavirus: Paris bans daytime outdoor exercise

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-52202700
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Wonder what the fine is for jogging in the park?

Taken to room 101 for "re-education" until they love Big Brother.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

For all of you looking for toilet paper, may I suggest printing all 12+ pages of this thread and using it till supplies are restocked.

Lordy you people will gnaw a bone.

tried it. its john wayne TP
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    For all of you looking for toilet paper, may I suggest printing all 12+ pages of this thread and using it till supplies are restocked.

Lordy you people will gnaw a bone.
    May I suggest a Climp5in NCG thread in the sports forum, much smoother and wipe away
    from your balls...….pro tip......thank me later

Quote Originally Posted by wbrown609 View Post
    I am not getting into the Coronavirus argument, but I do think the Dems have been wanting the economy to tank for a while. They have tried everything in their playbook to take down Trump with nothing working. The economy was/is their last hope. I am not saying that it has anything to do with this present situation, but I do think the majority of them would trade a temporary financial hit, to get Trump out of office and try to regain the Senate.
    I think most dims wouldnt mind if unemployment hit 100% if it would guarantee Trump loses in november

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Duck View Post
    I don’t think any of this is a conspiracy. I think it’s overblown. Do I think some want to hype it to make it as difficult as possible for Trump sure. Do we have truth in numbers being reported? We’ll never know. CDC now telling hospitals to report Corona as cause of death even if suspected and no positive test of deceased? Have anything to do with hospitals being told they’ll be reimbursed if treating Corona? I don’t know. I still think we could have scrambled involving Nat Guard and military and come up with tent hospitals if nec to treat suspected surge if we didn’t stop every fucking thing. That has nothing to do with conspiracy. IF we overburdened hospitals i still don’t think it would destroy our entire economy like this shut down is doing. For those that think this is the way to go and plan is working, BT, what’s the acceptable number? I don’t mean number of deaths, I mean impact on the economy. IF the number which are fluid daily prove to come true and 80000 die in US, will the economic impact we’ll feel for years have been worth it? Or you’re saying Armageddon Doomsday without current measures? If so what economic data hav enough used to come to that conclusion. It seems sure as hell no one from the top down has looked at economic impact of shutdowns prior to doing it.

92320227_10222237615800272_2107702355234390016_n.jpg
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

thats funny, old fuzzy

if someone who has heart disease is in a terrible car wreck and comes to the ER and later dies of a massive coronary....the wreck still caused his death.

Yall really have trouble with numbers and that's why all this craziness starts. Its imperative to count all deaths as COVID deaths bc of the other option--docs choosing or an autopsy on everyone? we just cant do that with these numbers. Also remember there will be plenty of UNtested people who are actually positive. This is actually vitally important to our herd immunity.

We have to be over-prepared, and that's ok too. Planning for the financial rebound instead of predicting the destruction of our country is important, too. "Consumer confidence" is real. Why not make that part of the economic rebound as positive as it can be? Seems like a simple thing to do your part. That, and getting back to work. Consider it your duty.

I've been here for about an hour

20200408_073302.jpg

China has to enjoy the new CDC Covid Counting Conspiracy. 2k died yesterday which could have been prevented. Congress is working a 4th stimulus. Seems like some of energy/hate would be against the people that caused this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lindsey graham seemed a bit bothered...but he's just weird.

Seems to me both sides of this arguement all have " the right study nobody is talking about". A bunch of you are talking about the hospitals and how they aren't over burdened. I can tell you based on the conversations I'm having every single day with large healthcare providers and the amount of PPE they still need plus the amount of folks being laid off begs to differ. Whatever your stance on the virus to say these hospitals aren't stressed is ill informed.

that depends on the area.