Boston College
    Louisville...………...Home
    NC State...………….Home
    Syracuse...………...Home
    Virginia...…………...Home
    Fla State
    Weak Forest
    Ga Tech
    In order for Clemson to play a schedule as tough as USC, they would have to play 6 or 7 NFL teams
    NBK II - Killing is our business and business is good!

Quote Originally Posted by sprigdog View Post
    no. violating it would be enough. taxidermists are too expensive.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    heck, I'll play. If we took away your ability to type, I might not want to punch you in the mouth so much for being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by River Hawk View Post
    tits like an old beagle dog

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post

Akron...……………...Home
    Notre Dame
    Citadel...…………...Home
    South Carolina.....Home
    Boston College
    Louisville...………...Home
    NC State...………….Home
    Syracuse...………...Home
    Virginia...…………...Home
    Fla State
    Weak Forest
    Ga Tech
    USixC wouldn't have a winning season with that schedule
    "Hunt today to kill tomorrow." - Ron Jolly

Not even close
    NBK II - Killing is our business and business is good!

Quote Originally Posted by sprigdog View Post
    no. violating it would be enough. taxidermists are too expensive.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    heck, I'll play. If we took away your ability to type, I might not want to punch you in the mouth so much for being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by River Hawk View Post
    tits like an old beagle dog

That's rich
    At least I'm housebroken.

Quote Originally Posted by tman View Post
    They wouldn’t have a winning season with Akron or the Citadel’s schedule.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Ya'll joke, but you know it sucks. I guess this is where Dabo comes out whinning about disrespect. Another exciting fall watching a bully kick the shit out some scrawny kids on a elementary playground, then the middle school lets out.

You Clemson fans really thought you had a chance. You watched your team beat the shit out of inferior talent all season. Plus the hate for the SEC and your belief that they are way over rated. Outside of that, what made you think Clemson wouldn't get owned like everybody else LSU played? Because Bama went back and forth with them, and last year's championship game? Auburn played them close?
    Last edited by SCDAWG; 01-16-2020 at 02:57 PM.

After becoming a perennial playoff/championship team no it does being a Clemson fan. From up here, you do not realize how bad UGA suck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like I said, Georgia blew their chance by giving up 10 to Bama. Would love to have Clemson's schedule every year, and become a perennial-playoff / championship team.

Had a Clemson fan tell me that he watched a lot of football this year, and he "hasn't seen any team that could stay on the field with Clemson"

These snake oil selling Climp5in fans will spout off about the schedule being made a decade in advance are full of shit too.
    You can't use that excuse after so many years.
    The 2020 schedule was finalized and inked 4 years ago.

"Clemson will host Akron at Memorial Stadium on Sept. 19, 2020. The Zips will receive a $1.1 million guarantee for the game, which will be their first ever matchup with the Tigers.

Clemson now has three non-conference games lined up for the 2020 season. The Tigers are also slated to host South Carolina on Nov. 28 and Notre Dame on a date to be announced.

In ACC play in 2020, Clemson is set to host Louisville, NC State, Syracuse, and Virginia and travel to Boston College, Florida State, Wake Forest, and Georgia Tech.

A contract for the previously announced 2019 Charlotte at Clemson game was also obtained. The game is scheduled for Sept. 21 and the 49ers will receive a guarantee of $1 million.

"the Zips" are snickering

"the Zips" are snickering
    So are App State and the Citadel.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Quote Originally Posted by SCDAWG View Post
    Ya'll joke, but you know it sucks. I guess this is where Dabo comes out whinning about disrespect. Another exciting fall watching a bully kick the shit out some scrawny kids on a elementary playground, then the middle school lets out.

You Clemson fans really thought you had a chance. You watched your team beat the shit out of inferior talent all season. Plus the hate for the SEC and your belief that they are way over rated. Outside of that, what made you think Clemson wouldn't get owned like everybody else LSU played? Because Bama went back and forth with them, and last year's championship game? Auburn played them close?
    I compare Clemson v LSU to Georgia v Carolina this year. Clemson, like Georgia, played their worst game of the season and LSU, like Carolina, played extremely well and won.

The difference is Clemson lost to LSU in the national championship and Georgia lost to 4-8 South Carolina, at home. Now go be bitter about your team not being good enough somewhere else. I’m going to be over here continuing to enjoy Clemson’s highly successful era.
    Last edited by wskinner; 01-16-2020 at 03:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    So are the Citadel.
    I see Climp5in picked them up?
    This cant get any better
    Last edited by ecu1984; 01-16-2020 at 03:12 PM.

I see Climp5in picked them up?
    Should be a nail biter.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

The way Clemson played Monday uga would have best them. Stop trying to convince yourself publicly skinner, makes you look dumber than you probably are
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    Should be a nail biter.
    Sadly, its probably the toughest game on Climp5in's schedule

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    The way Clemson played Monday uga would have best them. Stop trying to convince yourself publicly skinner, makes you look dumber than you probably are
    Pretty sure it’s bested, not best, but what does my dumb self know? Random question, I have a picture of the scoreboard from the other night, do you know anyone who knows how to change numbers on a picture? Apparently, I’m having difficulty coping with the loss and making it look like Clemson won, instead of LSU, might make me feel better.
    Last edited by wskinner; 01-16-2020 at 03:41 PM.

It’s a full blown circle jerk now. Visor guy shows up and then SCDAWG jumped in the middle to run pivot. If y’all don’t quit looking at em this things gonna go another 25 pages.

It’s fun to watch, Catdaddy with his dementia, ECU with his special needs issues, and then the pure stupidity from some otherwise normal seeming pheasants.

Quote Originally Posted by tman View Post
    Damn Truth
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"