Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Clemson vs Ohio State Game Thread

This LSU will get the this one.

Think. Sorry.

Did anyone see where Nostradamus Dabo foreseen the final interception the night before or that’s what he told his players. Seen on Business Weekly this morning.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Y'all are still complaining?

OSU played a better game. Clemson won. Happens not infrequently. As a side note, the key to the game I posted was Trevor running for at least 70. I guess Dabo and I are both seeing the future.
    Carolina Counsel

Y’all Dawgs May need to worry about not getting embarrassed by Baylor. Oh, how many of your boys are laying out for the sugar bowl? I heard 6. That’s real commitment. Will that be the excuse when UGA gets manhandled by another big 12 team?

Quote Originally Posted by Timsmith View Post
    Did anyone see where Nostradamus Dabo foreseen the final interception the night before or that’s what he told his players. Seen on Business Weekly this morning.

Wasn’t the night before, but right before last defensive series. He was coaching up Nolan Turner to stop pouting about giving up the TD. He told him pick his head up and get back out there, you are going to make the interception that wins this game.

If you have ever coached kids, you have said it too.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by fowlshot View Post
    Y'all are still complaining?
    I’m celebrating. I watched the game with my in-law family. My BIL, who is a Carolina grad, started saying “we, need a stop here”, “we need to convert”, etc., during the game. He was not referring to Clemson. He even spent twenty minutes trying to prove that the incomplete pass was a catch. Felt like I was watching the game with ECU6 or Catdaddy. His disappointment in OSU blowing a 16 point lead made the win that much sweeter.
    Last edited by wskinner; 12-29-2019 at 08:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Timsmith View Post

You might want to read the story on the Turner family and Dabo Swinney. Might change your mind on being an ass about what was reported. That story is what makes this coach different than others coaches that can’t get 150% out of their players and a big reason for Clemson’s success.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Well, that payola, steroids, and Ostarine...

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina Counsel View Post
    OSU played a better game. Clemson won. Happens not infrequently. As a side note, the key to the game I posted was Trevor running for at least 70. I guess Dabo and I are both seeing the future.
    OSU played a better 1st quarter, you meant to say.

Y'all ever shoot a machine gun on peyote?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Damn who’s ever been on peyote?

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    You might want to read the story on the Turner family and Dabo Swinney. Might change your mind on being an ass about what was reported. That story is what makes this coach different than others coaches that can’t get 150% out of their players and a big reason for Clemson’s success.
    Dabo invests in his players, and does his level best to make them better men. He cares about their personal and spiritual lives, just as much as their athletic lives. He’s been the best thing to happen, not just to Clemson football, but to the University and the fan base. I sincerely hope Carolina can find someone like him to turn around their program.
    Last edited by wskinner; 12-29-2019 at 08:41 PM.

Did you see the size of that chicken?

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    Y’all Dawgs May need to worry about not getting embarrassed by Baylor. Oh, how many of your boys are laying out for the sugar bowl? I heard 6. That’s real commitment. Will that be the excuse when UGA gets manhandled by another big 12 team?
    I have heard anywhere between 9 and 11 starters will not play. Some because of injury and some just sitting out. I can say with almost complete certainty that UGA will loose to Baylor and they don't care. Pisses me off cause fans and the team deserves better.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

Cause we're in the spirit world asshole...
    you aint did a dawg gon thang until ya STAND UP IN IT!- Theodis Ealey

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    The older I get, the more anal retentive I get.

Quote Originally Posted by fro View Post
    Cause we're in the spirit world asshole...
    That’s a great scene and movie.

Quote Originally Posted by MKW View Post
    I have heard anywhere between 9 and 11 starters will not play. Some because of injury and some just sitting out. I can say with almost complete certainty that UGA will loose to Baylor and they don't care. Pisses me off cause fans and the team deserves better.
    That’s a good way not to get invited back to bowl games.

The “sit out” mentality and the playoffs will end up killing bowl season.

It may expand the playoffs to 8 teams but at what cost?
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Hey this thread is about good football teams. Let's stay on topic