Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Clemson vs Ohio State Game Thread

My son is potty trained. He’s never seen Clemson lose a football game
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    “They can prepare for what we do, but they can’t prepare for who we are” - Dabo Swinney prior time the game
    Yep. Good stuff, right until the gd f bombs started lol
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by banded_mallard View Post
    Tee Higgins never failed concussion protocol. He was never ruled out of the game. The media just said he was but they corrected that at the start of the second half.
    Don’t bring facts in around this bunch. They were still calling foul play on the catch/no catch play even after the rules expert said it was an incomplete pass before the refs made the call.

They are wallowing in miserable. Just let them be. Women’s basketball season should be heating up soon.

That is going to change. Next month. I admire all of your dedication. devotion and allegiance to Clemson ( even those of you who did not attend the school) , but Clemson is NOT going to beat LSU.

My son is potty trained. He’s never seen Clemson lose a football game
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

I enjoy seeing all of y'all turn into retards in these threads.

Great game by Tigers, knew OSU was no slouch and could not be taken lightly . Had to laugh at so many Clemson fans that just thought because we show up we would walk all over OSU

Hell of a job by Defense, keeping them out of endzone all those times in first half made difference just like in the Natty last yr against Bama

Honestly was not overly impressed by Young, guess he thinks the dreads make him look like J Clowney but he DAMN sure does not play like him

Was very impressed with Fields, UGA fans gotta be sick a bout letting him leave . Dobbins, WOW young man is one hell of a RB and to leave OSU as all time leading rusher is impressive considering all the great RB’s they have had over the years. He played with a lot of heart in 2nd half, could tell him was limited by that ankle but he did not quit trying

As for the targeting call, not a huge fan of the targeting rule but he did lead with crown of helmet . Soon as I saw that first replay knew he was done. The fumble scoop and score being overturned, that could have gone either way. He never did make a “football move” (still not 100% sure what that is ) so it was correct by the rules. Would be pissed if I was on other side but if you lose by a bad call you were not playing good enough to win

Kind of comical reading all the comments from you U6C fans this am, I understand how envious y’all are and must really suck shit to be a U6C fan right now

Now on to the NATTY, have no clue how that will go but again CLEMSON TIGERS have a shot . LSU damn good team but OK defense SUCKS and their offense pretty much one dimensional.

GREAT DAY TO BE A TIGER and hell of a way to end this decade
    Last edited by tprice; 12-29-2019 at 04:40 PM.

Wonder if crazy ass Woody Hayes tried to get out of his grave after Nolan Turner picked off that last pass

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    That is going to change. Next month. I admire all of your dedication. devotion and allegiance to Clemson ( even those of you who did not attend the school) , but Clemson is NOT going to beat LSU.
    That may be. But it’s a hell of a run for a team with no defense. If we beat the vaunted LSU and Joe Burrow in basically their home stadium, all you coots should form a line to kiss Dabo’s ass.

you can’t win it if you ain’t IN IT. So we do have a chance.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Congrats?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16 pages. Hahahahaha

LSU will beat the hell out of Clemson. Book it.
    More of the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckman#1 View Post
    Blah blah.. blah blah blah. Glad I got better things to do then watch these monkeys chases ball around the field
    Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelin' Ducks View Post
    I enjoy seeing all of y'all turn into retards in these threads.
    Lol

You said the same thing about Bama last year, how’d that work out for you. They may not win it, then again, they may. They’re in it though which is 1/2 the battle. Clemson isn’t Alabama, Auburn or Georgia, this will be the best team LSU has played all year too, much as that may be hard for you to believe. The defense Clemson played last night is much better than LSU’s, and the one Burrow is facing is damn good. Offensively they are evenly matched with Clemson having the better ground game and a slight advantage to LSU in the air but if Trevor is on and has time to throw, hell eat up that LSU secondary. Basing your opinion on what LSU did to OU is stupid, OU didn’t belong there, everyone knew that before the game started.

This one very well could come down to who has the ball last and the better kicker, that’s advantage LSU.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Take the over.

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    Yep. Good stuff, right until the gd f bombs started lol
    I’m sure you have a trail camera pic of Dabo saying GD.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

For sure.

I’m dying over here.....

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Let me do some work

No can do. Got too wet last night with all them warm salty tears

This one was a fun game to watch. But BT Potter can watch the championship game from the stands.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor