Ordered a String Tamer for my bow from them and when I recieved it I found that the hex screws where you adjust where the string rest's upon the bumper was rung out and and my bow loud as all get out........so the next day I get on the phone and call them up and tell the lady on the other end about my problem........so she says we can just send you another and when you recieve it put the old one back in the package and send it back no problem.........I recieved the package earlier this week via UPS and put it on and it worked great.........then I noticed there was no pre-paid return shipping label to send it back........so I got back on the phone and asked if there was some mistake as to whether there was supposed to be a label inside the box and if they could just e-mail me one and I could print it off?........the ans was no and that when they recieved the old product back that i ''could'' request for the shipping charges to be credited back to my card.......not that I worried about paying the shipping charges but..........I ordered.........paid like I was supposed to for a product and paid for it to be shipped to me and now I have to pay for the same product to be shipped back?................I understand the company sells products purchased from other vendors and cant help when there is a problem with a certain product so I'm not trashing the company.......