Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football Predictions

Hook ‘em.

I have my predictions but they are too painful to mention...
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Wskinner, yep should have twice in very important games. Georgia has 2 new coordinators. One of things that has been so amazing about Satan is how many coordinators he has lost. Dabo has done a very good job keeping his and getting kids to stay for all 4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    Kind of like how Ga should have beaten Bama?

Beat me to that one

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Well that is the only serious contender they play isn't it and they get them at home?
    Good luck getting past Furman, Ga Southern, Weak Forest, Duke, Louisville and GT with no issues
    FLA State went 5-7 last year and was 5th in the ACC
    Louisville went 2-10 last year
    Should be another thrilling year of nail biters
    How do you not shake your head at that schedule, seriously?

And no need for any of you mouth-breathin' booger-eaters to post pics of any trophies. I get it.

Quote Originally Posted by SCDAWG View Post
    Wskinner, yep should have twice in very important games. Georgia has 2 new coordinators. One of things that has been so amazing about Satan is how many coordinators he has lost. Dabo has done a very good job keeping his and getting kids to stay for all 4 years.
    Oh dear lord, Jawja’s still going to be sucking hind tit this year. You got Richt 2.0, face it.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    How do you not shake your head at that schedule, seriously?

And no need for any of you mouth-breathin' booger-eaters to post pics of any trophies. I get it.

We shake our heads up and down. Then look forward to the playoffs.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

No bowl for SC
    Clemson wins 3 of the last 4 NC

Clemson does not make schedule.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm gonna watch every UGA game they participate in, drink some beers during every game they participate in and probably get drug to Clempson 2-3 times by the girlfriend. Thats my predictions.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    We shake our heads up and down. Then look forward to the playoffs.
    That's sorta my point, Mark. It's a lot better to enter the playoffs when your 1's have only had to play 'til halftime up that point. Whether y'all acknowledge it or not, it matters.

Oh, and college teams DO, in part, make their own schedules.

Clemson did not become the best team in college football due to scheduling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's sorta my point, Mark. It's a lot better to enter the playoffs when your 1's have only had to play 'til halftime up that point. Whether y'all acknowledge it or not, it matters.
    Can’t help the league generally sucks. Dabo spent all year last season building depth, the defensive starters from last season may have moved on but that defense is experienced and deep as is the offense. Great luxury to be able to do that and continue to do that. It’s a strategy that pays off and one I hope they keep up for a long time.

Oh, and college teams DO, in part, make their own schedules.
    You trying to write your own sad song to wet your eyes? Just accept that Carolina sucks at football and take up a new interest, like working out.

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    You trying to write your own sad song to wet your eyes? Just accept that Carolina sucks at football and take up a new interest, like working out.
    Just know, you can't kick my a$$, regardless of what team you pull for.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Can’t help the league generally sucks. Dabo spent all year last season building depth, the defensive starters from last season may have moved on but that defense is experienced and deep as is the offense. Great luxury to be able to do that and continue to do that. It’s a strategy that pays off and one I hope they keep up for a long time.
    This is a fair, intelligent response from someone who actually understands football. Oh, and thank you for not posting pictures of your feet on the interwebs.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    If the Coots win 6 or 7, it will be a decent season.
    They will upset one of these:
    Bama
    T A&M
    Georgia
    Climp5in
    Fla
    Shouldn't you be more concerned with not letting UK make it 6 in a row?

Question. How many of Bamas games last year did the starters have to play past halftime? Just UGA and Clemson I would think. If the ones were in past halftime, it was just to run up the score and pad the Hawaiians stats. Citadel being the exception.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    Shouldn't you be more concerned with not letting UK make it 6 in a row?
    Well he’s got A&M and Clemson doing it too. May be confused on those upcoming three losses.

This is a fair, intelligent response from someone who actually understands football. Oh, and thank you for not posting pictures of your feet on the interwebs.

Said many times, got grocery sto feet, no need for pics.