Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: The Masters

I give it one and a half thumbs up Feet's.

Haha

Tiger wears red and black.
    Fowler and Spleef wear orange and purple.

And green. Tiger wears green. A lot.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Spoken by one of the all time great mallard killers...
    LOL How many mallards does one have to kill to get on the GOAT list ?
    80-20 Genaration

All of them...

Mergied
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Don't know if this has already been posted, but pretty cool:

Quote Originally Posted by GBelly View Post
    I ain’t reading all the negative bullshit

Put this in your pipe and smoke it... Tiger cut that ass again like the old days and there wasn’t a damn thing anyone could do about it

He is a changed man. So am I from my life a ways back.

He did this for his kids and himself and I think it’s fucking awesome and hope he finds a way to take jacks all time major title.

Cheers to the roar he brought to Augusta again
    Here Here!

I saw a tweet earlier saying Trump notified Tiger he was going to award him the Presidential Medal of Freedom. I mean, I'm as excited as anyone else for Big Cat to be the Masters champion again, but let's not get carried away.

They say a tiger can't change his stripes, and we have all seen who Tiger is... or was. I hope he's got a handle on the personal side of his life, but please don't be so naive to think he's not past having his demons show back up.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Hunter View Post
    They say a tiger can't change his stripes, and we have all seen who Tiger is... or was. I hope he's got a handle on the personal side of his life, but please don't be so naive to think he's not past having his demons show back up.
    That could be said for anyone. The only thing that makes Tiger different from you and me and everyone else on this site is that his demons were broadcast on the news. Most people hide from their demons and live in the darkness and fear their demons will one day be made public or someone they know/love would find out. Tiger lives in true freedom because he had to publicly face his demons and has nothing to hide. It's the ultimate middle finger to the world and to comments like yours.
    Last edited by reeltight; 04-15-2019 at 04:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by reeltight View Post
    That could be said for anyone. The only thing that makes Tiger different from you and me and everyone else on this site is that his demons were broadcast on the news. Most people hide from their demons and live in the darkness and fear their demons will one day be made public or someone they know/love would find out. Tiger lives in true freedom because he had to publicly face his demons and has nothing to hide. It's the ultimate middle finger to the world and to comments like yours.
    Haha ok.

The point I was trying to make was that I hope we aren’t building him up just to tear him down all over again. People who never rooted for Tiger pre-fall from grace have embraced the humanized and redemptive Tiger we saw last week. It was an awesome moment that will go down as one of the greatest achievements in sport. Humans will be humans, however, and no one can be 100% certain they are always in control.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Hunter View Post
    I saw a tweet earlier saying Trump notified Tiger he was going to award him the Presidential Medal of Freedom. I mean, I'm as excited as anyone else for Big Cat to be the Masters champion again, but let's not get carried away.

My first thought was that's crazy. Then my next thought was what is the presidential medal of freedom?

So I googled it. I see it's been given to Aretha Franklin, Alen Greenspan, Prime Minister Tony Blair, Joe Biden (by Obama), Ellen Degeneres, Elvis Presley, Tom Hanks, Robert Dinero, Michael Jordan, Babe Ruth, and Roger Staubach just to name a few of the recent ones. So now I"m back to not caring. Carry on.

And yeah. I'm pretty sure Tiger is still a sinner. Just like you, me, and everyone else on that list.
    Last edited by uga_dawg; 04-15-2019 at 05:28 PM.

If by “that list” you mean “the earth” then I’m in concurrence.

Worth close to a Billion at one time, jets, yachts, helicopters, personal chefs
    etc and stepped into a trap baited with pussy.
    Prayers up for Tiger please.
    Last edited by ecu1984; 04-15-2019 at 05:58 PM.