Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Otto Warmbier

I'd laugh too if I were you. Truth hurts sometimes.

You take everything to damn serious. You'd find this site much more enjoyable if you didn't take everything as a personal attack. It's like you stay in a constant state of ruffled feathers and only come down off your high horse to thank Bobby for posting his daily devotionals. Then right back to the top with ruffled feathers in the next thread. Chill out before you have an aneurysm.

*too.

That made me laugh out loud. Thank you for that.

Bart...You didn't answer my question on how, exactly, you want Trump held accountable.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

Bart didn't. That was roddie.

Quote Originally Posted by Pcole View Post
    Bart didn't. That was roddie.
    Oh yeah. My bad.

Roddie??

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    I’m not here to argue with anybody about politics. That’s not why I come to this site. I’d just like to point out that Black Bart’s shtick of trying to pretend that he’s the smartest guy in the room got old several months ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He'd argue with a stick if he thought it didn't have the exact same opinion as him.
    Last edited by ecu1984; 03-02-2019 at 11:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by reeltight View Post
    You take everything to damn serious. You'd find this site much more enjoyable if you didn't take everything as a personal attack. It's like you stay in a constant state of ruffled feathers and only come down off your high horse to thank Bobby for posting his daily devotionals. Then right back to the top with ruffled feathers in the next thread. Chill out before you have an aneurysm.
    Thank you. I thought it was just me.

Sorry for gumming-up your thread, Hot Rod. As you were.

Quote Originally Posted by MKW View Post
    Oh yeah. My bad.

Roddie??
    Yeah I took a break and had a drink or too.

First off, a few of you try to paint me as a lib and an Obama supporter. One of you made that assumption because you couldn’t find anything in my history of comments that criticized Obama. What you probably don’t know is that I was still a soldier when he was President. I took my oath seriously and I won’t apologize for that.
    Holding our President accountable doesn’t require some monumental action. It’s simply calling someone out on their bullshit, even if they’re a friend, family member, or the President. Stop making excuses for his behavior. Some of you are trying to find any tiny way to twist this story, just to defend the President who said something that was inexcusable.
    Stop making excuses for him. Every time we do, we feed into his ego, and there’s no doubt that he already thinks that it’s ALWAYS about him. It’s like watching adults making excuses for that kid who’s charismatic, witty, and intelligent...but he’s still a fuck up. Everyone knows it but he has too many enablers around him. Then suddenly when he does something that wrecks lives, the enablers go quiet, and the silent majority suddenly find their voice.
    I damn sure ain’t anywhere close to being perfect but of some of y’all need to get off your idol worshipping bullshit. If you invested so much time to find how many times I criticized Obama, you should have also seen where I’ve said that I don’t want to see our current President fail. The fact is that some of you are hypocrites because you DID want to see Obama fail. I’m not that dude that’ll co-sign on anyone’s bullshit just because they’re a friend or family member, because that makes me a coward.
    A few of you are gonna keep throwing your insults . Not because of my opinion, but just because it’s me. Just know that it only makes me chuckle for a moment and I chuckle because you really think you’re getting at me without realizing that as soon as you hit “send”... I already got you.

Hey Reeltight
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

"Always about him"?

Guy was set for life and he decided to work a job for free despite 99% of the media, and 98% of Washington trying to destroy him. Because he loves America. Who gives a flying fuck if he's insensitive or arrogant?

Trump is called out for what he does right or wrong. His supporters may be a little to burn out from it all.

Default Otto Warmbier

I did want all of Obama’s progressive policies fail. I never wanted him impeached nor Clinton. I did not want a House Committee to subpoena his family members, financial records, lawyers offices raided, etc. The FBI with an insurance plan to bring him down. With all this attacks it hard to call Trump out.

No president has faced so much scrutiny from both sides. He has upset the DC power structure. If the pile on stops maybe his supporters will be more prong to call him out.
    Last edited by Bigtimber2; 03-02-2019 at 12:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    I did want all of Obama’s progressive policies fail. I never wanted him impeached nor Clinton. I did not want a House Committee to subpoena his family members, financial records, lawyers offices raided, etc. The FBI with an insurance plan to bring him down. With all this it hard to call him.
    Wasn’t implying that it was you my friend
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

What did I imply?

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    "Always about him"?

Guy was set for life and he decided to work a job for free despite 99% of the media, and 98% of Washington trying to destroy him. Because he loves America. Who gives a flying fuck if he's insensitive or arrogant?

You already know the answer to that my brother. Regardless of whether theyre a Republican or Democratic, the rich get richer in politics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    What did I imply?

I meant that I wasn’t implying that you’re one of the hypocrites

Got you.

Otto should have stayed outta NK. Its about like those that go to Afganistan on their own free will, get captured/killed, and expect sympathy. His life is a mere speck of dust in the grand scheme of things.
    Low country redneck who moved north

Fact is, I just don't care what Trump said about Otto. I care about Trump trying to get NK to give up their nukes. I don't care about any of the stupid tweets that Trump makes. I care about what he gets done...which is far more than any president in decades.