Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: USuC @ Clemson

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Etienne, then Feaster, then Choice and finally they put in the 4th string back Dixon. Dixon could be a starter now at most D1 schools. 4-500yds on the ground is a strong possibility.
    Dixion needs to be behind ETN
    Last edited by coot nasty; 11-12-2018 at 05:28 PM.
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Years ago, bubba. Along about the time the baseball coach was taken out of the dugout. I have been telling you all for 2 years now that this will be the most hollow "5" or whatever in the history of the series. We need 5, 6, or whatever it takes to make a change. I assure you that 5 won't do it, so hoot an holla thinking Gamecock fans are in distress. Sadly, they aren't and won't be after the beatdown to come...
    Don’t worry , 6-10 is coming.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Years ago, bubba. Along about the time the baseball coach was taken out of the dugout. I have been telling you all for 2 years now that this will be the most hollow "5" or whatever in the history of the series. We need 5, 6, or whatever it takes to make a change. I assure you that 5 won't do it, so hoot an holla thinking Gamecock fans are in distress. Sadly, the decision makers aren't and won't be after the beatdown to come...
    2 Serious Questions
    - What will trigger a change?
    -What would you propose needs to be changed?
    Honey...I'll do it after the season is over.

Originally Posted by cudexter
    I would argue that JP has the highest "quality" to "trash talk" post ratio on this site.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Air Raid
    ... Wait till 3 years from now! ...

Until we bring in someone to run our Athletic Department, no coaching changes need to be contemplated. A couple weeks from now we sit even at 5-5 for the decade. The 5 Clemson lost traumatized the fanbase into demanding more. Hell, Clemson fans here were begging others to quit showing how much the beatings were affecting them. You simply won't see that on the flipside. For one, it isn't that important in the scheme of things to the Flagship University of the State. We enjoyed the trolling of the fans much more than the scores on the field. Clemson fans have never felt that way and it is why the on field rivalry is so lopsided and always will be...

Until we bring in someone to run our Athletic Department, no coaching changes need to be contemplated. A couple weeks from now we sit even at 5-5 for the decade. The 5 Clemson lost traumatized the fanbase into demanding more. Hell, Clemson fans here were begging others to quit showing how much the beatings were affecting them. You simply won't see that on the flipside. For one, it isn't that important in the scheme of things to the Flagship University of the State. We enjoyed the trolling of the fans much more than the scores on the field. Clemson fans have never felt that way and it is why the on field rivalry is so lopsided and always will be...

LOL, your lie, tell it however you want to.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

So five wins in a row is only important if it is your team. Got it.

No, it is only important if it drives the powers at be at your school to make meaningful changes because your alumni demand it. It was the case for the first 5 of this current decade. It will not be for the second...

Yep. 5 bombs aren't cool. Especially when kids are doing it to a guy gracious enough to pose for a picture. In the end, losing 5 in a row was a small price to pay if it was an impetus to move Clemson's program to where it is now.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

As I have said for years, nothing will change as long as Ray Tanner is AD. We will be looking for a new president, this might shake up things.

The first five were an anomaly. That’s why people were upset. Clemson simply isn’t used to losing to the cocks and were not willing to accept it as the norm. That sir has been and will be the difference.

Ray Tanner hasn’t had a damn thing to do with the other 100+ years of chicken football’s suck.

Cannot wait to see Clemson fans 5 bombing a coach that has lost 3. That thunder Clemson fans think is coming will be a mere plastic bubble wrap pop. It will confuse the hell out of them...

Quote Originally Posted by justhuntin View Post
    The first five were an anomaly. That’s why people were upset. Clemson simply isn’t used to losing to the cocks and were not willing to accept it as the norm. That sir has been and will be the difference.
    I could not agree more and have been saying so for years now, though most Clemmings do not want to hear it...

I think what you’re trying to say is.....

IT JUST MEANS MORE
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post
    I think what you’re trying to say is.....

IT JUST MEANS MORE
    What else does Pickens County SC really have? Of course it does. Couple that with the whole premise of Clemson's founding to fight against South Carolina's elite to gain a voice for the backwood upstaters, and there you have it...

If I remember correctly, Clemson was getting better each year during your five win streak. There were some changes made to coordinators and AD but the team and recruiting was improving. I dont recall a major change after the fifth loss. S. Carolina seems to be in a different situation right now but I could be mistaken.

No, USC was beating some really good 9-10 win CU teams during that 5, while CU has been beating an abysmal interim coached, Citadel losing, shitbox of a program during this half...

Oh so Carolina fans don't care if they lose because football isn't as important to them?

That's laughable. Y'all suck. It sucks to suck. Own it. Don't pretend it doesn't matter just because you're used to it.

Damn, I had no idea the effect that 5 bombs had on these fools.
    Let it flow boys, you'll feel better soon enough