17 54.84%
  • Over 65.5

6 19.35%
  • Under 65.5

7 22.58%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: The OrangeMEN vs The Clemson Tigers

Yeah but he was watching Renfrow eyes like a good DB until HR reached around for a catch before he could even think adjust.

Of course Edwards caught a few balls when UGA and Kentucky was on cruise control with the 2's and 3's keeping everything in front them. Then against Vandy and Coastal he was probably big time too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Didn't Edwards get hurt Saturday night? Or was he just tired of playing and wanted to sit down and give up? Thought I saw him being helped off the field, may be wrong though.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Yep, you sure showed me...

Edwards' stats are very similar to those of Rodgers, Higgins and Renfrow; however, Edwards has played (3) SEC opponents and one JV squad, and he often getting doubled. The Three (oops, I mean Four) Amigos, on the other hand, have played one legit opponent, and they almost always face single coverage. Stevie Wonder could see the difference in the "quality" of the stats, but apparently, you cannot. Or perhaps you just don't understand.

The other dude has half as many catches, although he does have three touches (again, like Edwards). I'm guessing he's unquestionably been the beneficiary of some busted plays, missed assignments and superior God-given ability. Then again, that should be expected, considering the level of competition he's faced. AND he's a "five-star" guy, so that should stand for something...

Sorry for my idiotic audacity.
    Come on Salt Life.....you can do better than that. I didn't know we were playing the "what if"game(you know if you're aunt had nuts she'd be your uncle?) and comparing stats but only "certain" parts of the stats...so it's Edwards getting doubled now not Dee-bo? How about lets add the number of times targeted, number of drops, etc to the stat line? Hell he's making that double redshirted high senior QB of yours look inept and/or incapable.....I'll leave you with this thought, (I actually I lied,a I pulled a "stat")the only people other than yourselves that offered him as a receiver were UNC, Duke and Cal....and Stevie knows why after watching him play.

Lord-a-mercy....you can get yourself lost on a one way street.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    BB-your (sic) an idiot. Let's talk how many times the clemson receivers are targeted. its tough to know who to throw to when you have a lot of talented receivers.

Air raid_--you made racist comments on here that I saved. You cant go back on that. Nice try.
    I have made no racist comments whatsoever. You may think that but I could care less. It's funny how you pick and choose who's supposedly racist and who's not, according to their collegiate allegiance. I think you are referring to my post about there being a race problem in the Clemmer locker room about this whole KB deal. I'll let the Twitter posts speak for themselves on that. It's pretty clear to me that you have one no matter how many breakfasts #42 buys with money he got from somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    It is entertaining to watch a coot try to find on SC player that would start at Clemson and fail. Edwards may be in the rotation but he would not walk on the 1st team.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Well damn, that means he couldn't play at TAM, Ga So, Furman, GA tech or Syracuse cause they all matched up pretty well
    with your starters to the point dabo yanked them

Isn't it time for a new survey?

Christ almighty why is this thread still going???

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BCR3 View Post
    Christ almighty why is this thread still going???

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Because Clemson is 5-0 and it’s killing ECU0-5, plus no one will start a thread featuring Jawja because no one gives a shit about them.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by FishSticker View Post
    Come on Salt Life.....you can do better than that. I didn't know we were playing the "what if"game(you know if you're aunt had nuts she'd be your uncle?) and comparing stats but only "certain" parts of the stats...so it's Edwards getting doubled now not Dee-bo? How about lets add the number of times targeted, number of drops, etc to the stat line? Hell he's making that double redshirted high senior QB of yours look inept and/or incapable.....I'll leave you with this thought, (I actually I lied,a I pulled a "stat")the only people other than yourselves that offered him as a receiver were UNC, Duke and Cal....and Stevie knows why after watching him play.

Lord-a-mercy....you can get yourself lost on a one way street.

Ever noticed how the person losing an argument is usually the one who starts the name-calling? Wonder why that is?

Default The OrangeMEN vs The Clemson Tigers

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Because Clemson is 5-0 and it’s killing ECU0-5, plus no one will start a thread featuring Jawja because no one gives a shit about them.
    Everybody on here knows Jawja is better than Clemson and USC combined. What the thread going to say? UGA is winning and winning without any issues. 2 QBs cycling in and out, 6 RBs cycling in and out. The best kicker in college. And our 5-0 isn’t won by 2 and 4 pts. Our wins is twice the points of the opponents . So I don’t think you want compare teams this year or last.
    Last edited by Timsmith; 10-01-2018 at 07:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Timsmith View Post
    Everybody on here knows Jawja is better than Clemson and USC combined. What the thread going to say? UGA is winning and winning without any issues. 2 QBs cycling in and out, 6 RBs cycling in and out. The best kicker in college. And our 5-0 isn’t won by 2 and 4 pts. Our wins is twice the points of the opponents . So I don’t think you want compare teams this year or last.
    Who said anything about comparing, I said no one, other than two or three of you gives a shit. Hell, I'd love to play them once the Tigers get their shit together but they won't. Bama will beat them so bad the selection committee and Kirby won't want the chance of seeing that again, plus they'll lose one anyway. Everybody is playing for 2nd which is pretty much the same as 5th. You Jawja fuckers are sensitive.

Who said anything about comparing, I said no one, other than two or three of you gives a shit. Hell, I'd love to play them once the Tigers get their shit together but they won't. Bama will beat them so bad the selection committee and Kirby won't want the chance of seeing that again, plus they'll lose one anyway. Everybody is playing for 2nd which is pretty much the same as 5th. You Jawja fuckers are sensitive.
    First post for me about Jawja,so I’m not sensitive. I’m already got a bad feeling, bunch of badass teams that are getting better and better weekly. I don’t live under a rock, we may lose a couple before it’s over. I ain’t going to lose no sleep either way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

plus no one will start a thread featuring Jawja because no one gives a shit about them.
    Sounds like you do.

And we could probably start a thread talking about how UGA would beat Clem by 3, sorry, now 4 tds. Wonder if LowCB will come in and save that one too.

Ever noticed how the person losing an argument is usually the one who starts the name-calling? Wonder why that is?
    Whatever lets you sleep at night sport...

You're my version of sea bass....catch 2 on a chicken rig on every drop

Last edited by FishSticker; 10-01-2018 at 08:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    Sounds like you do.

And we could probably start a thread talking about how UGA would beat Clem by 3, sorry, now 4 tds. Wonder if LowCB will come in and save that one too.
    Must have hit a nerve. I doubt Clemson would lose to Jawja by more than a TD if they lost at all. Hope to see it but doubt it happens with y'all playing outside the playoffs this year.

Quote Originally Posted by FishSticker View Post
    Whatever lets you sleep at night sport...

You're my version of sea bass....catch 2 on a chicken rig on every drop

Convenient deflection. Besides, I figured you preferred the troll bite. Who knew?
    Last edited by Black Bart; 10-01-2018 at 08:55 PM.

Ahhh, so THAT was KB's problem. He didn't know how to keep them all happy, so his lack of awareness, touch and accuracy was just a ploy to avoid favortism. Fascinating.
    you really suck at this. you know very little about football, I assume? Its really hard to tell when you just babble on and on about "knowing your stats" when the rest of us realize what they mean.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Must have hit a nerve. I doubt Clemson would lose to Jawja by more than a TD if they lost at all. Hope to see it but doubt it happens with y'all playing outside the playoffs this year.

Full blown drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    you really suck at this. you know very little about football, I assume? Its really hard to tell when you just babble on and on about "knowing your stats" when the rest of us realize what they mean.
    You've got me pegged.

Should we congratulate UGA on all these hypothetical wins? A sad bunch.
    Last edited by Bigtimber2; 10-02-2018 at 07:41 AM.