Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: He Knew...

I’m not reading all this bullshit so someone please tell me how the govt took down those two buildings. Bear in mind I watched them fall, i.e. collapse upon themselves from above onto the impact area then accordion down from there.....

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    The question isn't if Americans took the buildings down.

The question is did Americans know the buildings were being taken down.

Mergie is correct the winner writes history.

Just this past week we had Obama trying to rewrite history. He came out and flat out lied.

We have higher up in the FBI and CIA colluding to thwart the will of the people and take out a dually elected president.

We now have even more txt from Stroke (it) and his paramour. It is fairly clear to anyone with half a brain that if you connect the dots there was a cabal who were not elected by anyone, but were committing treason. They should all be treated as such and hung. Mean while we are still looking for boogie men that don't exist while wrecking good men and women lives.

So did airplanes fly into the twin towers? Absolutely. But were the airplanes the sole cause that brought the towers down?
    Yes. It was a true domino affect. You can melt the steel columns of any skyrise and when the above floors collapse on the next level the columns below will shear one by one due to compression they were not designed to withstand. Until the collapse hits the basement/parking level at grade with concrete cast in place retaining walls against the grade will the collapse stop. The Empire State Building is a totally different design. It is a structural steel design for max height not office space in Manhattan.

If the planes had not exploded they buildings would have withstood the force of the plane.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

So does It bother anyone hat the company named Controlled Demolition Inc had the initial contract for the World Trade Center site?. MG
    Dum Spiro Spero

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    I’m not reading all this bullshit so someone please tell me how the govt took down those two buildings. Bear in mind I watched them fall, i.e. collapse upon themselves from above onto the impact area then accordion down from there.....
    You either Quith us or you is Quagainst us.

Careful which side you Ques. You don't want your name brought up at the next pot luck.

I’m sure the specifics of how .gov did it ain’t for public consumption, I’m just real curious to see the explanations these dumbasses come up with as they dance around the fact that they don’t know shit cause there ain’t no shit in this here narrative for them to know.

Do you even shadow gov't, bro?

1 name that constantly pops up over and over when something smells bad is Bob Muller.

He also was responsible for blocking families from suing Saudi Arabia.

At first it looks like he was trying to keep good relations with the oil barons.

After one examines Bobs illustrious career and he seems to be a tool pulled out when ever a cover up is necessary.

Why would Bob want to block families from sueing? Discovery???
    Last edited by Silentweapon338; 09-12-2018 at 08:11 PM.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

1 name that constantly pops up over and over when something smells bad is Bob Muller.

At first it looks like he was trying to keep good relations with the oil barons.

After one examines Bobs illustrious career and he seems to be a tool pulled out when ever a cover up is necessary.

What?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    “… duckhunting stands alone as an outdoor discipline. It has a tang and spirit shared by no other sport—a philosophy compounded of sleet, the winnow of unseen wings, and the reeks of marsh mud and wet wool. No other sport has so many theories, legends, casehardened disciples and treasured memories.”
    --John Madson, The Mallard, 1960

"Never trust a duck hunter who cares more about his success than his dog's."

Who is Bob Muller?

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Do you even shadow gov't, bro?
    If you don’t Chan you ain’t a man.

I really do t understand how people believe some shit they type.

And SW, CDI is a big demolition contractor that is world reknowned for what they do in taking down structures. Probably the best in the world. At least until my 8yo grows up.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Yes. It was a true domino affect. You can melt the steel columns of any skyrise and when the above floors collapse on the next level the columns below will shear one by one due to compression they were not designed to withstand. Until the collapse hits the basement/parking level at grade with concrete cast in place retaining walls against the grade will the collapse stop. The Empire State Building is a totally different design. It is a structural steel design for max height not office space in Manhattan.
    No not really. Those steel columns don't melt at less the 2750°, they don't lose strength until they reach over 2000° and even then a load bearing beam takes several hours the lose strength. That's hours not minutes as in the towers. AV fuel only burns at 1800° max under ideal conditions (forced oxygen). In 1 atmosphere it burns at around 1500°.

If the planes had not exploded they buildings would have withstood the force of the plane.
    Do you know what an explosion is? It's simply a rapid expansion of gases. In a confined space it will move (blow) things in the path of least resistance. In your car an explosion cause by a spark on the compressed gas drives the piston down (path of least resistance) or the chamber pressure in your gun when a spark explode the powder pushes the bullet out the barrel (path of least resistance.) There was no containment on the fuel tanks/wings of the 767. They simply burst into flames when the tanks were ripped and the aerosol affect on the fuel was sparked off by the hot engines. It was like pouring a gallon of gas on your driveway and throwing a match on it. Sure you get a whoosh as the hot air expands, but you do not get an explosion. The pressure from the gas igniting is not going to knock you off your feet. You may fall trying to get away from it, but you do that under your own power. For an explosion to be truly destructive there has to be restriction involved. In the open air there is no restriction.

Fire and heat doesn't not destroy large building.

And like I said above, this isn't the first time. They've either planned this stuff or done it to get us in a war before. It's nothing new. They just screwed this one up and they can't bury the truth that people saw and experienced. Things like the explosions going off in the basement of the build that knocked out windows and knocked people in the lobbies off their feet, before the first plane hit. Things like the demolition explosions popping off one after the other as floor after floor as they cut the floors away as the building was dropping at almost free fall speed. Those were the explosions that every one of the first responders reported hearing.

And then building 7 falls the exact same way 8 hours later. And don't tell me an office fire felled that building in it's footprint. I don't care what kind of fire or how long it burned the building wouldn't have fallen. Concrete doesn't burn. That's why they use it to build bomb shelters, bunkers and even kilns. If it had just been fire there would have just been a building sitting there gutted of all flammable material. But still standing none the less. Not a pile of twisted steel and dust. That does not happen in the real world without placed explosions. Go look at London after the Blitzkrieg. 600 German bombers every day for 76 days. Lots of fire and bombs but no buildings turned to dust. Many still stood although gutted by fire.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Just when I thought this thread couldn't get any dumber...

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    No not really. Those steel columns don't melt at less the 2750°, they don't lose strength until they reach over 2000° and even then a load bearing beam takes several hours the lose strength. That's hours not minutes as in the towers. AV fuel only burns at 1800° max under ideal conditions (forced oxygen). In 1 atmosphere it burns at around 1500°.

Do you know what an explosion is? It's simply a rapid expansion of gases. In a confined space it will move (blow) things in the path of least resistance. In your car an explosion cause by a spark on the compressed gas drives the piston down (path of least resistance) or the chamber pressure in your gun when a spark explode the powder pushes the bullet out the barrel (path of least resistance.) There was no containment on the fuel tanks/wings of the 767. They simply burst into flames when the tanks were ripped and the aerosol affect on the fuel was sparked off by the hot engines. It was like pouring a gallon of gas on your driveway and throwing a match on it. Sure you get a whoosh as the hot air expands, but you do not get an explosion. The pressure from the gas igniting is not going to knock you off your feet. You may fall trying to get away from it, but you do that under your own power. For an explosion to be truly destructive there has to be restriction involved. In the open air there is no restriction.

Fire and heat doesn't not destroy large building.

And like I said above, this isn't the first time. They've either planned this stuff or done it to get us in a war before. It's nothing new. They just screwed this one up and they can't bury the truth that people saw and experienced. Things like the explosions going off in the basement of the build that knocked out windows and knocked people in the lobbies off their feet, before the first plane hit. Things like the demolition explosions popping off one after the other as floor after floor as they cut the floors away as the building was dropping at almost free fall speed. Those were the explosions that every one of the first responders reported hearing.

And then building 7 falls the exact same way 8 hours later. And don't tell me an office fire felled that building in it's footprint. I don't care what kind of fire or how long it burned the building wouldn't have fallen. Concrete doesn't burn. That's why they use it to build bomb shelters, bunkers and even kilns. If it had just been fire there would have just been a building sitting there gutted of all flammable material. But still standing none the less. Not a pile of twisted steel and dust. That does not happen in the real world without placed explosions. Go look at London after the Blitzkrieg. 600 German bombers every day for 76 days. Lots of fire and bombs but no buildings turned to dust. Many still stood although gutted by fire.
    Stop copying and pasting from conspiracy sites.

Last edited by duckcommander727; 09-12-2018 at 08:50 PM.
    “… duckhunting stands alone as an outdoor discipline. It has a tang and spirit shared by no other sport—a philosophy compounded of sleet, the winnow of unseen wings, and the reeks of marsh mud and wet wool. No other sport has so many theories, legends, casehardened disciples and treasured memories.”

Shuck and jive

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Hunter View Post
    Just when I thought this thread couldn't get any dumber...
    This thread has Mergie and Silent Weapon posting in it ... there is a definite possibility of it getting “dumber” with every new post by those two.
    Last edited by huntinghagen#12; 09-12-2018 at 09:00 PM.

If your curious as to why the towers would come down, one only has to observe the one confederate general no one is clambering to her down his statue.

Say what you will but we are following this to a T.

The muslims have been used against us and here comes the last part Antifa. They are largely atheist or our right satanist.
    The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the “agentur” (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions.

The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm."

The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the “agentur” of the “Illuminati” between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam and political Zionism mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…

We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil.

Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view.

This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.”
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

If your curious as to why the towers would come down, one only has to observe the one confederate general no one is clambering to her down his statue.

Say what you will but we are following this to a T.

The muslims have been used against us and here comes the last part Antifa. They are largely atheist or our right satanist.
    The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the “agentur” (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions.

The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm."

The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the “agentur” of the “Illuminati” between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam and political Zionism mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…

We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil.

Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view.

This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.”

I’m not certain where you people come from but damn y’all are on the fringe with this shit.

Steel burns, as it heats it loses structural integrity. Load that hot steel with a huge load and compromised support members and it will begin to bend. As it bends it reaches its shear point then will fail. It’s physics and statics. The TT came down because two big ass planes flew into them loaded with AV fuel and burned like hell.

Some wacked out shit in here.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

You better ride out the storm with one eye open.....