wouldn't be my first choice, but I like your open minded thinking

Quote Originally Posted by Buckshot14 View Post
    wouldn't be my first choice, but I like your open minded thinking
    Bama will beat Louisville by 4 TDs.

You and I are thinking alike

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    Bama will beat Louisville by 4 TDs.
    Doubt it’s that close.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by DuckorBust View Post
    Well first of all I'm a realist. I don't care to take the time to look at where he ranks, this rank or that rank. But.....my point is that when Dabo was hired (with no head coaching experience) there were probably several Clemson faithful that questioned the hire and had no idea how it would turn out. I will be the first Carolina fan to say that there is no denying that he has done a phenomenal job at Clemson. He has built a coaching staff that can coach, recruit, etc. etc. And honestly, they make his job allot easier. Now on the flipside, we have Muschamp. Since he has been at Carolina, he has done an incredible job bringing Carolina from where they were to where they are. Now they have a long way to go so I'm not saying that we have "arrived". I'm just saying that he deserves some credit.....that's all. I don't give a damn what he did at Florida or where ever else he's been or what he did here or there. As long as he gets the job done at Carolina is all I care about. He has also assembled a coaching staff ( I would dare to say if not the best, at least one of the best there has ever been at Carolina) that can recruit, coach, etc etc. It's only a matter of time, if he keeps doing what's he's done, that we will be able to compete with the top tier teams. Notice that I said compete not beat. I know allot of this is just good ol ribbing between Clemson and Carolina fans for the most part, but for those that take this shit way to seriously, like it or not, you must give credit where credit is due
    Also, if you are gonna take the stance that DW was not the major part of Clemson's recent success (even though it was just 3 years), I just don't know if I can take you seriously when talking college football.
    Dabo record in 08 was 4-3, then 9-5 , then 6-7. This was his worst then started the 10 win seasons. He has had a great team each year outside of losing to SC those 5 years. Clemson was a top 10 team year in and year out before DW got there . He was the main peice to the puzzle to get us to and then win the championship. He deserves a lot of credit for that but to say Clemson wasnt relevant before him is just plan stupid. No matter how good a job muschamp does at SC , he will still be middle of the pack kind of coach. He is no Dabo and never will be!!!!
    Last edited by scandler; 08-22-2018 at 07:38 PM.

Believe it or not, thats the same winning percentage Clempson has against UGA.
    If my math is correct it’s actually 42% for Clemson. USuC is 25%. You might need to double check my math though, bo.

Quote Originally Posted by scandler View Post
    Dabo record in 08 was 4-3, then 9-5 , then 6-7. This was his worst then started the 10 win seasons. He has had a great team each year outside of losing to SC those 5 years. Clemson was a top 10 team year in and year out before DW got there . He was the main peice to the puzzle to get us to and then win the championship. He deserves a lot of credit for that but to say Clemson wasnt relevant before him is just plan stupid. No matter how good a job muschamp does at SC , he will still be middle of the pack kind of coach. He is no Dabo and never will be!!!!
    Who in the hell said that Clemson wasn't relevant at anytime? Jesus!!!! I'm giving your team major props and for you to make your homer statement like he is a football god is just stupid. Good grief....some of you armchair football know-it-alls. You missed your calling for sure.
    Last edited by DuckorBust; 08-22-2018 at 08:07 PM.
    All Men are self made, but, only the successful ones admit it!

2thDoc "because nothing matters till the games are played and clemson people have enjoyed success and know how to deal with it.

any other stupid questions?"......Classic!

CP#96743

I like bourbon and reading this.

Quote Originally Posted by DJP View Post
    I like bourbon and reading this.
    Agreed.

F*** Jawga

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwoods View Post
    If my math is correct it’s actually 42% for Clemson. USuC is 25%. You might need to double check my math though, bo.
    As I said.

http://www.winsipedia.com/georgia/vs/clemson

Quote Originally Posted by DuckorBust View Post
    Who in the hell said that Clemson wasn't relevant at anytime? Jesus!!!! I'm giving your team major props and for you to make your homer statement like he is a football god is just stupid. Good grief....some of you armchair football know-it-alls. You missed your calling for sure.
    then what was your point from the beginning ? must of missed it

You are waisting your breath.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 08-23-2018 at 07:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post

I was going to post this yesterday Cat but didn’t want to blow their little cult brains

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post

Hell Tater logic means that 31% rounds up to 40. I guess he was right...

I refuse to click on any video of a man who looks like a penis with a goatee.