Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anybody had any experience with a Club Car XRT 1550 SE?

Are you good at wording correctly, asking for a friend and sorry Fishsticker for mucking up your thread.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’m the best
    More fuel = more boost!!

Quote Originally Posted by rp View Post
    I have a client that has two new club car utility vehicles for sale. He just bought the dealership and these were in inventory. I'll get specifics on models next week.
    Sounds good...thanks for the information!

I used an electric 2 seat polaris I believe the other day and liked it. It had a standard bed in the back but steel dog boxes set/strapped in and on top of the dog boxes was a bench seat for 2 people. A quail rig. I only used it for a day but the suspension was adequate and it hauled around 4 guys, 4 dogs, and gear for the afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Club Car 1550 is a fine machine, we have less trouble out of them than the Bobcats. Don't buy a Cushman by EZGO. We have one of the largest fleets around and they get used in some of the roughest conditions.
    *2008 & 2009 Bream World Champion*

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    "The Gamecocks are hammered dog shit"

Default Anybody had any experience with a Club Car XRT 1550 SE?

I own a 1550 XRT diesel myself that I bought from my company’’s rental fleet. It had 1300 hours on it when I got it and had about 1700 now. The Club Car, as said before, is a work horse. Most of the diesels have a Kubota 3 cylinder diesel.

EZGO/Cushman is JUNK

Last edited by buckshot1224; 02-25-2018 at 07:13 AM.
    **2008 & 2009 Bream World Champion**

Genesis 27:3

Quote Originally Posted by cusportsman View Post
    Club Car 1550 is a fine machine, we have less trouble out of them than the Bobcats. Don't buy a Cushman by EZGO. We have one of the largest fleets around and they get used in some of the roughest conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by buckshot1224 View Post
    I own a 1550 XRT diesel myself that I bought from my company’’s rental fleet. It had 1300 hours on it when I got it and had about 1700 now. The Club Car, as said before, is a work horse. Most of the diesels have a Kubota 3 cylinder diesel.

EZGO/Cushman is JUNK

This was what I was looking to hear, rental guys know what pieces of equipment they field repair phone calls on time and time again. 'Preciate it gentlemen...

OK, I said I would inquire about the Club Car vehicle. Client has 2. These came with inventory when he purchased store.

2017 Carryall 300's each with 2.5 hours on them. Only moved in and out for display purposes. Gasoline, manual dump beds, road ready with lights horns and signals.

8500 each.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

Quote Originally Posted by rp View Post
    OK, I said I would inquire about the Club Car vehicle. Client has 2. These came with inventory when he purchased store.

2017 Carryall 300's each with 2.5 hours on them. Only moved in and out for display purposes. Gasoline, manual dump beds, road ready with lights horns and signals.

8500 each.
    Thanks for checking....looking for a four seater though.