Thread: Teacher with gun...

Default Teacher with gun...

...barricaded in school classroom...shots fired. So, curious that this happens just as arming teachers starts gaining traction. They can’t have that shit! It’s reeally sad that my first, honest assessment of something I have no details about is tin-foil-hat worthy...but sadly, that’s the way it is these days.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

WTH are you talking about?

WWD, hate to say it, but the first thing I thought was "odd this is happening right when people are pushing for teachers to have guns in school"
    Member of the Tenth Legion Since 2004

Wind em up, turn em loose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Story sounds misleading. Accidental discharge?

Not sure why people think tin foil hats. Governments and various other interests have always orchestrated events to garner support for their own agendas. The has been the case all thru history. Anyone who doesn't think its plausible or possible here and now lives in a fantasy world.
    Last edited by everlast; 02-28-2018 at 03:38 PM.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    Not sure why people think tin foil hats. Governments and various other interests have always orchestrated events to garner support for their own agendas. The has been the case all thru history. Anyone who doesn't think its plausible or possible here and now lives in a fantasy world.
    No doubt. The timing of this incident is no different from all of the Clinton 'suicides/accidents/murders' that just happened to coincide with scheduled testimonies, et al.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Democrats paid for anti trump rallies all round the country. They paid for for the dossier. I imagine its wouldn't be to hard to convince an underpaid teacher to set off an "accidental discharge" if you put some cheddar in their face.

It appears there is a gun or two in every school every day. I see one of our local high schools was locked down today for a gun on campus. News states mag & ammo in car. Students are stating unloaded gun in school. This same school just kicked the principal & another teacher/coach out. Also closed a few days for carbon monoxide leaks.

Private schools are growing by leaps & bounds & making it look easy with WAY LESS $$$. Once again, govt ain't the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Gut_Pile View Post
    WWD, hate to say it, but the first thing I thought was "odd this is happening right when people are pushing for teachers to have guns in school"
    Exactly my first thought as well.

Or maybe it’s just a fucking idiot with a gun. There are plenty of those...

Quote Originally Posted by WoodieSC View Post
    No doubt. The timing of this incident is no different from all of the Clinton 'suicides/accidents/murders' that just happened to coincide with scheduled testimonies, et al.
    i must live in a fantasy world
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

I doubt this is just coincidental.

When my wife drives my truck, I have to remove anything that with kill someone. They police dog the school parking lot daily. She had to throw a box of .22 bullets out on the way to school. That’s when you couldn’t find em. That Bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Timsmith View Post
    When my wife drives my truck, I have to remove anything that with kill someone. They police dog the school parking lot daily. She had to throw a box of .22 bullets out on the way to school. That’s when you couldn’t find em. That Bitch.
    Lol

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Yep...Operation Northwoods 1962 (do a search on it up very similar to 9/11) was one that JFK shot down. Then he got shot down, Gulf of Tonkin "Attack" (that never happened), there have been many more all the way back to the Titanic 1912 (3 of the most powerful men in America were on that ship, all three were against the Federal Reserve) after they went down with the ship the Federal Reserve Act passed in 1913 and soon after we started paying income tax. And then the First World War (1914) in history, both sides financed by bankers that owned the Federal Reserve. We've been in a war almost the whole time since. Wars are very profitable for a select group of people/families. Every country that has gone to war has a central bank owned by some of those select people. Dwight D. Eisenhower figured this out and warned us about it in his Farewell Address when he coined the term "Military Industrial Complex."
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."