Thread: Correct Me If I'm Wrong

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Correct Me If I'm Wrong

We Have:

• a failed raid on the NSA the morning of the Parkland massacre by still unnamed individuals that had proper identification to get in to the facility and yet still engaged in a gun battle trying to get out.

• a false flag shooting in the county where one of the deputies is involved with 2 muslims extremist groups, and provides weapons training to Muslims in the area

• a county where 4 of the 9/11 hijackers were staying before 911

• a county that has been involved in a corrupt practice of failing to charge young offenders so that the school can receive undue Federal incentives

• a district of Debbie Wasserman Schultz, who bankrupted the DNC at the command of Hillary Clinton and rigged the primaries to steal the nomination from Bernia Sanders. Employed the spy Awan brothers, orchestrated the murder of Seth Rich, threatened a police officer on record for refusing to turn over the laptop of an Awan brother

• a shooter that had been reported to local police 39 times. Had been reported to the FBI 8 times with the direct and explicit communication that he intended to shoot up parkland high school

• an Uber driver that didn't notice a teen get into his cab with body armor, an AR-15, gas mask, body armor, and extra ammo

• 3 students that claim there were more than one shooter

• one student that claimed she was talking to the alleged shooter while gunfire was occurring at the other end of the hall

• a wounded teacher that claims to have seen a full view of the shooter, and described him as wearing full body armor and carrying a type of rifle she had never seen before.

• deputies that refused to enter the building until after the shooter had completed the massacre

• a team of theater students with family either in the FBI or CNN leading a charge on gun control

• Scripted town hall put on by CNN

• A sheriff that refuses to hold the four deputies responsible for failing to protect the students.

• a concerted push to blame the tragedy on lawful gun owners.

Is that about right?
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Sounds pretty accurate

Unfortunately.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

And some of y'all idiots wanna put a Democrat in charge of our state.

Where would you like us to send memorials.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

Yep that’s about right.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    And some of y'all idiots wanna put a Democrat in charge of our state.
    This
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

Scary but I can't argue with a single point.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    We Have:

• a failed raid on the NSA the morning of the Parkland massacre by still unnamed individuals that had proper identification to get in to the facility and yet still engaged in a gun battle trying to get out.(Never heard any of this on the MSM)

• a false flag shooting in the county where one of the deputies is involved with 2 muslims extremist groups, and provides weapons training to Muslims in the area (Never heard any of this on the MSM)

• a county where 4 of the 9/11 hijackers were staying before 911

• a county that has been involved in a corrupt practice of failing to charge young offenders so that the school can receive undue Federal incentives

• a district of Debbie Wasserman Schultz, who bankrupted the DNC at the command of Hillary Clinton and rigged the primaries to steal the nomination from BerniaWho's Bernia?? Sanders. Employed the spy Awan brothers, orchestrated the murder of Seth Rich, threatened a police officer on record for refusing to turn over the laptop of an Awan brother

• a shooter that had been reported to local police 39 times. Had been reported to the FBI 8 times with the direct and explicit communication that he intended to shoot up parkland high school

• an Uber driver that didn't notice a teen get into his cab with body armor, an AR-15, gas mask, body armor, and extra ammoBody armor two times??

• 3 students that claim there were more than one shooter

• one student that claimed she was talking to the alleged shooter while gunfire was occurring at the other end of the hall

• a wounded teacher that claims to have seen a full view of the shooter, and described him as wearing full body armor and carrying a type of rifle she had never seen before.

• deputies that refused to enter the building until after the shooter had completed the massacre

• a team of theater students with family either in the FBI or CNN leading a charge on gun control Is there proof of this?

• Scripted town hall put on by CNN

• A sheriff that refuses to hold the four deputies responsible for failing to protect the students.

• a concerted push to blame the tragedy on lawful gun owners.

Is that about right?
    See above in red
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck the Duck Slayer View Post
    See above in red
    Body armor 2 times was my typo. Everything else is correct. If you didn't hear it on the msm it's proof. But the NSA deal was all over the news when it happened that morning. Then guess what happened later to change the narrative?

Deep state is deeper than anyone can imagine.

She only got grazed. But you can listen to her here. She obviously doesn't know much about gear calling it metal. But I can forgive that.

So they were gonna have a drill but this happened at the end of the day? Why does someone always say they were supposed to have a drill?

I've missed the NSA raid, would someone elaborate or share a link so I can read about this? Google search failed to turn it up

• a team of theater students with family either in the FBI or CNN leading a charge on gun control Is there proof of this?
    Before I start let me begin by saying one of the girls is actually listed in the IMDB Database. That's the database that keeps up with all professional actors and their work. I can't remember which on but if you insist I will dig it up.

David Hogg is one of those actors. He's the one getting all of the CNN and msm attention. His father is Kevin Hogg a "former" FBI agent. He was involved in the Whitey Bulger raid.

So let's concentrate on David Hogg. He graduated from Redondo Beach High School (California) in 2015:

Redondo Beach encounter with Lifeguard:

Last edited by Mergie Master; 02-28-2018 at 12:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck the Duck Slayer View Post
    See above in red
    • a failed raid on the NSA the morning of the Parkland massacre by still unnamed individuals that had proper identification to get in to the facility and yet still engaged in a gun battle trying to get out.(Never heard any of this on the MSM)

I forgot you wrote that. Like I said, if you didn't see it you weren't paying attention.

I just now typed in "disturbance at the NSA Feb 14, 2018" and there were plenty of links. This immediately got put on the back burner by the school shooting. Which I contend is why the shooting happened or one of the main reasons.

Here's just a couple:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...r-nsa-reports/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ton/336321002/