Thread: Haile Gold Mine

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Remind me in a decade or so how much you like it when they file Chapter 11, walk away, leaving us with a giant hole in the ground surrounded by cyanide filled ponds to clean up. Of course, maybe we will have wised up and moved to New Zealand by then...

Haile is pumping a lot of money into the local economy buttering everyone up so they will ignore all those facts!

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Remind me in a decade or so how much you like it when they file Chapter 11, walk away, leaving us with a giant hole in the ground surrounded by cyanide filled ponds to clean up. Of course, maybe we will have wised up and moved to New Zealand by then...
    Nonsense. DHEC has this under control.

http://www.scdhec.gov/HomeAndEnviron...act/mindex.htm

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Ha, no, I think it could end up as a huge mess. Hopefully not, I'm just talking about a few of the workers. Of course it brought them here, home company and such. They're pillaging. A couple of them have been buying some old rides to ship back home, restoration project.