Thread: Looking to buy a scope

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    It's not a yardage thing as much as a reticle issue. I have used them out to a slightly beyond 1000m. We regularly and successfully used them to engage man size targets out past 600m with only a 4x acog. Great glass. Horrible illumination system and the reticles are dated. I'm not taking anything away from them because their glass quality is very high but I do strongly feel like their rifle scopes are over priced for what they are.
    What don't you like about the trijicon illumination system for low light shooting?

I love my leupolds but I ordered a trijicon last night solely for the purpose of being able to shoot later than a vx3 allows me. If I don't see much improvement over my leupolds once I do a side by side comparison of them, then I guess I'll go ahead and try a vx6 next.

Perfect example. The army has the largest contract on earth with trijicon but all our rifle scopes are leupolds and nightforce (at least in my units). Wonder why
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.