Thread: DAMN THE GLOBAL WARMING!!!

All these green house gases are heating up the Earth, only Al Gore can save us now.
    Snowing in June [img]graemlins/shakehead.gif[/img] libs and eco-wackos just don't get it

Snow, winds cause travel problems

By The Associated Press
    CHEYENNE — Snow, heavy rain and strong wind caused travel problems in parts of Wyoming today.
    Up to 8 inches of snow fell in the Big Horn Mountains in northern Wyoming and forced highway officials to close a section of U.S. 14A between Burgess Junction and Lovell.
    No unnecessary travel was recommended for U.S. 14 from Dayton to Burgess Junction.
    Ronda Holwell, spokeswoman for the Wyoming Department of Transportation, said up to 8 inches of snow had fallen in the area, causing slick spots and poor visibility.
    Snow also fell in the higher elevations of northwest, central and southern Wyoming.
    Heavy rain caused local flooding in parts of Campbell County, including Gillette, which has received almost double its precipitation average so far this year. Some streets and roadways were closed.
    "We're trying to keep our belongings because they mean a lot to us," Gillette homeowner Terry Friedlan said today. He had been up all night setting up sump pumps and sucking up water in his basement with a wet-dry vacuum.
    Local flooding was also reported in neighboring Sheridan County, where the community of Story received about 3.31 inches of precipitation Wednesday and today.
    "Everywhere there's a creek, it's starting to flood," Story Volunteer Fire Chief Rex Cahhal said Thursday morning.
    Strong winds also caused travel problems. An 88 mph wind gust was recorded near Cheyenne.
    WYDOT advised no light trailers on Interstate 80 between Walcott Junction and Laramie and north of Cheyenne on Interstate 25 because of high winds.
    The state Highway Patrol reported six accidents where tractor-trailer trucks or trailers being pulled by vehicles were blown over in southeast Wyoming.

Did you happen to see the Greenpeace whackos get flat run over in their boat yesterday by law enforcement for the G8 Summit? I wish I could find the video. It is top notch!
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

That video was awsome SM, I will find it yet, but here is some film of GP getting owned bu a German Police boat. The German's have never had a rep. for being kind or gentle
    Boat Chase

This is long 5 minutes but towards the end the patrol boat swamps the GP Zodiac and dumps all the eco-wackos into the baltic
    More GP ownage

oops stuttered

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

That police patrol boat is smoking! That thing will move! [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."