Thread: Sharpening Service

Default Sharpening Service

Anyone have a source on sharpening saw blades? I've got a bunch of miter saw and table saw blades, planer and jointer knives and bandsaw blades I need to get sharpened. Can't find anyone reputable here local.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

there is a good one in Charleston if you ever get down this way- lady will sharpen anything from a bush axe to fine chef knife- don't know the name but its in a little white bldg. across the RR tracks from the strip clubs next to tri county tool repair

google etheridge saw shop in alcolu
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

Salty...........Gimme a call. Guy is coming by Wednesday to pick up blades. Ill be in PI this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Habit View Post
    there is a good one in Charleston if you ever get down this way- lady will sharpen anything from a bush axe to fine chef knife- don't know the name but its in a little white bldg. across the RR tracks from the strip clubs next to tri county tool repair
    Upper King?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Tekton Game Calls

843-290-9569

Just curious, I never thought about having band saw blades sharpened, or isn't it worth the $ on 92"(?) blades? These are all for my Delta 14" 3/4 hp band saw.

Any idea what it costs per blade?
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'