Thread: Anyone Else Get This Suppressor Email

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Anyone Else Get This Suppressor Email

Single Shot Trust from the Silencer Shop? Interesting.

Single Shot Trust
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I didn't get that one, but my FFL does have the quick kiosk that does the pics and fingerprints (I think) and sends everything electronically.

Sent via TapaTalk on S7 Edge.

Pretty slick, but the Unlimited variety also requires you to purchase from the Silencer Shop, correct?
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

It sounds like they figured out the loophole in the 41F changes to the NFA law changes. I have been told that it was still possible to set up a trust, buy an NFA item and later add members to the trust without them having to provide fingerprints and such but it still required a new trust for each purchase or set of purchases. This sounds like they have streamlined that process. There's still the 6-10 month wait for approval but at least there's an easier and cheaper way around making my wife get fingerprinted for every toy I buy.

I have thought about asking the gun clubs I'm a member of to have a "suppressor orientation day". It might prove very helpful to the passage of the Hearing Protection Act to let regular shooters and even non-shooters experience what suppressors actually do. Most folks don't know any more about suppressors or silencers than they have seen in the movies. It would be great if more people had first hand experience and got to actually hear the difference a suppressor makes.