Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Waders that last

Quote Originally Posted by marsh chicken View Post
    That would hurt.
    Yea. I can only imagine how bad paying 600 for waders made by the worlds biggest tool hurts
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    Yea. I can only imagine how bad paying 600 for waders made by the worlds biggest tool hurts
    I was told they have a 1 year warranty to boot...

Well shit I wish someone had said that 4 pages ago!
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy View Post
    Should've take heed to relentlous' advice. And I have felt your pain before.
    I might have fixed my first set of waders.. I've got to hunt Thursday morning, and there's no time for me to grab a new pair, nor ship a pair in.. it was either attempt to fix, Chessbay piggy back me over a ditch..then around the marsh..or wear canvas. I will bring an extra pair of pants for the transition into doves.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I might have fixed my first set of waders.. I've got to hunt Thursday morning, and there's no time for me to grab a new pair, nor ship a pair in.. it was either attempt to fix, Chessbay piggy back me over a ditch..then around the marsh..or wear canvas. I will bring an extra pair of pants for the transition into doves.
    Bring Canvas dude, I'm not as agile as I once was……….20 years ago.

If you know someone heading from here up your way, I'm sure I have a pair you could borrow. I probably have 6 or 7 pair in my shed, and a new pair that should be delivered tomorrow. Some leak, some don't. The ones that leak, don't leak bad. At least not bad enough to throw out. Guess I need to load them all up, and ride to the pond to test them out. Best thing I've found to fix a hole in the body of waders is E6000 adhesive. If it is in the boot, a tire patch works best. I'm not a big person, so they are size 10. Some are cut a bit bigger in the boot.

Ha, I made a gallant effort with this mess called shoo goo, I've got it all over my hands now. I would imagine I covered it good enough to last a morning. It'll be in the 40s so even if there's a smidge let in I'll be cool for a few volleys.

I'll buy a pair cheap set before the next season, and order another. I might send these back.

Thanks though fuzzy

Ha, I made a gallant effort with this mess called shoo goo, I've got it all over my hands now. I would imagine I covered it good enough to last a morning. It'll be in the 40s so even if there's a smidge let in I'll be cool for a few volleys.

I'll buy a pair cheap set before the next season, and order another. I might send these back.

Thanks though fuzzy
    I have a pair of these now, and a new pair that should be delivered tomorrow. Just patched my current pair because I jabbed a hole in the side of one of the boots Saturday morning. Boots run a little small, so get next size up if you go this route. I have been pleased with them so far. Bought the first pair in 2014, and this is the first issue I've had with them.

http://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/game...dCatid=1212727
    Last edited by fuzzy; 11-22-2016 at 10:06 PM.