Thread: Thread disappearance

Default Thread disappearance

So, when Clemson doesn't "Clemson", we pretend that there is no"Clemsoning"?

I thought that since Clemsoning Monitoring had become so popular that I would help the Clemsoning Monitors be more efficient with their time. Clemson has only Clemsoned twice in the past 30 Clemsoning opportunities. One Clemsoning occured to eventual playoff qualifier FSU in Tallahassee and the other incidence of Clemsoning occurred on a neutral field against National Champion Alabama.

Based on this record, a Clemsoning Monitor should narrow their monitoring to times when Clemson plays teams that are in the top 10 (still only 33% chance of Clemsoning under Dabo) and games that are played away from Clemson. Clemson never Clemsons at Clemson.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Aren't you spose to be duck hunting???? Get yo ass off this puter and kill some ducks rubberhead!!
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

Quote Originally Posted by LabLuvR View Post
    Aren't you spose to be duck hunting???? Get yo ass off this puter and kill some ducks rubberhead!!

I've sent my scouts ahead. I'll ride in on the Delta horse on Thursday and take to handelin bidness
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Hahaha