Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why Was This West Point Graduate Crying?

I have been to Haiti several times and it is a shithole. I don't blame him for coming here

Me either not one bit.
    Genesis 9;2

Snakes in your head brauh.

Fine young man.

I agree, far better than what I have seen that way as well.
    Genesis 9;2

Can we get a few more from Hiati by the way of a Strick trade?
    "The best things in life make you sweaty"
    - Edgar Allen Poe

“We need the tonic of wildness...At the same time that we are earnest to explore and learn all things, we require that all things be mysterious and unexplorable, that land and sea be indefinitely wild, unsurveyed and unfathomed by us...”
    ― Henry David Thoreau

Hatianpassion4Dawhoo.com
    Genesis 9;2

Man...I'd be all over this if you lived closer or if my wife would let me , but she runs the show and all I have is this lousy t-shirt. GLWS
    Last edited by Uncle Spinny Derbish; 05-26-2016 at 08:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Strick9 View Post
    ND Brown please prove to me that its not.. I guess those Citadael Cadets were just playing ghost as they said.. If you say that you agree with that then I will agree that they were just fist pumping, all at the same time. But no it was for beyonce. Better read with an open mind.. they were the only group to have ever broken the normal pose..

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/07/us...s-inquiry.html

Plantation, I usually write much clearer.. I do apologize..

I will make it crystal clear for you. I think this kid represents the best outcome of a situation that makes no sense whatsoever and of which I do not agree nor like.

That work for ya buddy..?
    Hey man, you know he only comes in on threads like this. You never see him post in threads denouncing the actions murderers and thieves.

Oh really?
    Private Land Rubberhead # 1

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by Kioti View Post
    Hey man, you know he only comes in on threads like this. You never see him post in threads denouncing the actions murderers and thieves.
    I've seen him call murderers animals and a lot of other things on here. The reason I posted the pictures of the 1968 Olympics was to show the fist was used to mean Black Power back in the day. BLM just adopted it recently.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

So after all the Haitian passion found within the love bone of some of our members I took the time to take a little deeper looksy. I exclude Merg from this group as at first glance it would appear that it is the makings of a true and prideful story. However it smelled a little fishy to me from the get go.. If you look a little deeper you find that West Point has been under attack for not finding enough minorities including LGBT to fill officer positions and to increase class room diversity. They recently backed away from disciplining the black women grads that displayed the BLM fists, what? The attacks have come from.......well you can look that one up yourself. Great cover story for West Point and pimped all over the web by your media. Some of you bought it hook line and sinker with your immigrant pity.

During this look around I found that it just so happens your young Alix Idrache hero happens to be very proud of the "women that helped changed the status quo of the Army Rangers". He hopes that he can help make a difference changing our military as "its not perfect". He also "praises the Union Army for winning during those dark times". His words not mine and easily found.

He also clarified, after saying how humbled he is that he has found himself in this position, that his views do not represent those of the United States Military Academy, the United States Army, or the Department of Defense.

I could not find one example of his exemplary skills or behavior or any awards previous other than being appointed as regimental commander over his unit at West Point which consists of 950 other class mates.. Not one of the 950 present were better than a guy who has only been in the US for 6 years, no one had better credentials, better behavior, not one of the 950 could have been the regimental commander? Again after now researching this is it possible that his article results from West Point being under attack from the leftist for lacking minority leadership "might" be at play. Sure he was excited and cried.. If I was a liberal Haitian looking to change things I would be as well.

He was indeed noted as graduating top of his Haitian high school class in physics though . He legally came over with his entire family led by his father. I could not find one single story behind his father. His sisters story is told and she happens to work at the University of Maryland in an upper level position within Student Affairs. She won the Freedom Award in High school. What is the freedom award? I also could not find which state senator or congressmen nominated him which is a requirement usually or of a commander, Vice President etc. That would however be interesting to know as he claims his residence as Maryland. Isn't Baltimore in Maryland, can't be, can it?

Now my train of thought might be completely wrong. I honestly hope someone will take the time to prove my opinion wrong..He might just make a solid True Grit American officer. But that will not be seen except from the eyes of those beside him. My guess in todays day and age is that he will walk right up the promotion ladder especially if Hidalgo gets the win. I can see him as Attorney General quite easily at this rate. All the while "John Smith Jr" the son of a taxpaying American veteran mechanic also excels without recognition.

I will concede that there have been many true immigrant US military heroes in our countries past.. Wonder how many of them approve of minority side stepping, women Rangers and further changing the make up of our military?

Do some digging... fetch it up boy.
    Last edited by Strick9; 05-26-2016 at 11:00 PM.
    Genesis 9;2

Quote Originally Posted by Kioti View Post
    Are you off your fucking rocker?
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Is sad what this place has become

Only cpiper would post longer dissertations than strict9
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!

Got me there G..

I am sometimes long winded whether writing on scrubbing someones grill into the bark of a Southern Red Oak. Unfortunately my number behind the vertical iron spotlight is an even one at the moment for such things and I would assume it stay that way. Again its unfortunate.

Now whats actually sad to me is all the attacks, bashing and foul language used repetitively against good members by the same few over and over again.. My skin is super thick and I am not a nice guy but some of the guys that catch it are just genuine nice guys.
    Last edited by Strick9; 05-27-2016 at 09:57 AM.
    Genesis 9;2

Strick, you are free to have whatever views you want about minorities, immigrants, etc....just know I don't respect a damn one of them.
    "The best things in life make you sweaty"
    - Edgar Allen Poe

“We need the tonic of wildness...At the same time that we are earnest to explore and learn all things, we require that all things be mysterious and unexplorable, that land and sea be indefinitely wild, unsurveyed and unfathomed by us...”
    ― Henry David Thoreau

Happy Memorial Day! Take a minute to remember why it is you have a 3 day weekend.

100s of poor under privileged American men and women graduate West Point every year. Awesome program and an amazing opertuniry for these kids. Yet not one story about it..... Absolutely nothing at all. An immigrant does it and it makes the news..... Yep the country is fucked
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Agreed UGA and Griff. Yall have a good one.

Dawhopeandchange you got yours I got mine glad you figured that out.

One set of beliefs built our nation the other is eating it apart from the inside out ...but you have a good one too none the less..
    Genesis 9;2