Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what is this new boat?

Hot Damn, I will fit right in!

Originally posted by scfisherman143: "we mostly have woodies and teal but today we had workable big ducks allot of them ringnecks buffleheads redheads teal woodies it was amazing\"<br /><br />Another brilliant future duck hunter in the making

Duckhunter back down here now, be here each weekend thru *** bike week. Hopefully the weather will get better for some fishing next three weekends. Shoot me a PM with your # and a name other than duckhunter lol I'll holler atcha.....

I can get internet thru a neighbors wifi but it drifts in and out like a bad am station lol

Trail&Tree will answer your PM and shoot you my # need to plan on memorial day weeked for sure if it suits you... i usually can get a few guys down for a crew that weekend and we have great entertainment in the evenings on the front porch watching the festivities on the boulevard as we are only about 10-15 blocks from Atlantic beach lol [img]graemlins/afro.gif[/img]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    I played my butt horn on a wooden pew once. No one seemed to appreciate it, especially my mom who took me outside and put the fear of God in me. To this day I still look over my shoulder to see if she's around before I fart.

Well like I said connection is in and out... sent you a PM with my # duckhunter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    I played my butt horn on a wooden pew once. No one seemed to appreciate it, especially my mom who took me outside and put the fear of God in me. To this day I still look over my shoulder to see if she's around before I fart.

Gotcha.
    PM sent Rock.
    Quote Originally Posted by dfasano View Post
    Don't speak for all of us.....stupid son a of a bitch (Dabo Swinney) needs to be spending his free time learning to coach instead of coming up with gay ass sayings.