Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Project 6.5 CM, finally finished.

For to the love of christ can we not have a thread full of bad ass guns without the bitching
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    For to the love of christ can we not have a thread full of bad ass guns without the bitching
    You might as well post a few up and get this thing back on track.

I built this gun for about 20 years ago. Gbelly keeps it in his tool box now I think? I musta give it to him a decade ago or better? I added a custom bolt to hold the upper and the lower, polished the chamber, choked the barrel, trigger job, custom black spay paint, custom brass bead also spray painted, super heavy hammer, minor stippling on the forearm, comp Ti firing pin, custom competition springs. This motherfuck is deadly if you need to shoot a coon or an armadillo at close range... I never shot it on paper but the effective range and knock down depend on if you put a 410 or a 45 Colt Long in it.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMO SNOB View Post
    I built this gun for about 20 years ago. Gbelly keeps it in his tool box now I think? I musta give it to him a decade ago or better? I added a custom bolt to hold the upper and the lower, polished the chamber, choked the barrel, trigger job, custom black spay paint, custom brass bead also spray painted, super heavy hammer, minor stippling on the forearm, comp Ti firing pin, custom competition springs. This motherfuck is deadly if you need to shoot a coon or an armadillo at close range... I never shot it on paper but the effective range and knock down depend on if you put a 410 or a 45 Colt Long in it.

Seen Gbelly hit a few skeet with it too!
    *2008 & 2009 Bream World Champion*

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    "The Gamecocks are hammered dog shit"

This is a custom daisy 880... I'd rather not go through the list on it

Quote Originally Posted by Whackumstackum View Post
    You might as well post a few up and get this thing back on track.
    waiting till I get that 223 finished in the next few nights
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Damn some of y'all. Just came in the mail today.
    Last edited by Whackumstackum; 02-12-2016 at 06:14 PM.

Read the card in the box, pretty cool eh?
    Genesis 9;2

Quote Originally Posted by Whackumstackum View Post
    Damn some of y'all. Just came in the mail today.
    You're going to enjoy that. Follow the directions on adjustment. It'll take a few times in and out of the stock to get it right. May have to use a Dremel to remove a little material at the rear.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    You're going to enjoy that. Follow the directions on adjustment. It'll take a few times in and out of the stock to get it right. May have to use a Dremel to remove a little material at the rear.

I want to do a .243 build copy of Salty's 7mm-08. What is the average cost in gun/parts?

Quote Originally Posted by SOUTHERN WOODS View Post
    I want to do a .243 build copy of Salty's 7mm-08. What is the average cost in gun/parts?
    Remington SPS Varmint. $650.00
    B&C Light Medalist. $250.00
    Timney 510. $140.00
    Badger Bolt Knob. $50.00
    Wyatt Outdoors DBM. $280.00
    DNZ Gamereaper 20 MOA. $140.00
    Barrel Cut & Recrown. &125.00
    Scope. Your choice
    Dip job by Capt Tom. $100.00
    Duracoat DIY kit $75.00
    Claw Sling $25.00

Probably could have done some things different and saved money on a budget build but I built this rifle exactly like I wanted it for what I like to do.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013